| || || |
|Dragonbone Armor Set (1.0) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Dragonbone Armor Set (1.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
Third-Party Download Locations:
| || || |
|Dragonbone Armor Set (1.0) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Name: Dragonbone Armor Set
Category: Weapons and Armor
Optional: Oblivion Mod Manager
Mirror #1: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=1948
Mirror #2: http://files.filefront.com/dragonbone+armor+setzip/;6115961;/fileinfo.html
Adds the Dragonbone Armor Set for sale to The Best Defense in the Market District of Imperial City.
The Dragonbone set includes a complete and unique armor set and a sword with custom icons.
The armor rating is 20% better than Daedric and thus the value is 20% more. The weight is 10% less than Daedric.
The enchanted armor contain 20% resistance to fire and if all pieces are worn, 100% resistance is the cumulative effect.
The LongSword is Elvish but because it is Dragonbone, the weight is 10% less and the armor rating is 20% better.
The Cuirass has the special ability to grant you 3 spells and 1 Major Power upon wearing it and are only available while the armor is worn. You'll hear a thunderclap when the spells are added to your inventory.
An additional set of armor is available without enchantments (called Dragonbone Ash) for those that would rather create their own enchantment.
Name: Dragon Storm
- Requires: Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 40 pts in 5 ft for 5 sec on Target.
- Shock Damage 1 pt in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Armor 20 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Weapon 20 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
Name: Dragon Flame
- Requires: Master in School of Destruction, Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 58 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Shock Damage 20 pts in 1 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Armor 30 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Weapon 30 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
Name: Dragon Ball
- Requires: Journeyman in School of Destruction, Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 25 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Shock Damage 1 pt in 1 ft for 1 sec on Target.
Name: Dragon Spit
- Requires: Novice in School of Destruction, Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 11 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
This archive is distributed in what I call OMOD-Ready format.
It allows you to manually extract and install like most other mods but it also allows you to use Oblivion Mod Manager and import this archive with all the settings I pre-configured for an OMOD file.
Pick which method you are going to use for installation:
- = or = -
1) Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder. You can ignore or delete the "omod conversion data" folder.
2) Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable "Dragonbone Armor Set.esp"
Create the OMOD (Do this section only once)
1) Copy archive to <install folder>Oblivionobmmomod
2) Start Oblivion Mod Manager.
3) Click the Create button.
4) Click the Add Archive button, select the archive "Dragonbone Armor Set.7z" then click Yes.
5) Click the Create omod button, then click OK when it finishes.
Install the mod using OBMM
1) Start Oblivion Mod Manager.
2) Double-click the name of the mod in the right-hand side of the OBMM screen. (icon should turn blue)
Pick which method you are going to use for uninstall based on how you installed it:
- = or = -
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the following files/folders:
OblivionDataDragonbone Armor Set.esp
OblivionDataDragonbone Armor Set Readme.txt
1) Start Oblivion Mod Manager.
2) Double-click the name of the mod in the right-hand side of the OBMM screen, click Yes. (icon should turn green)
Known Issues or Bugs
1.0, 2006/10/10, Initial release.
0.2, 2006/10/09, Beta test
- Created OMOD and OMOD-Ready archive.
- Final testing with male and female characters.
0.1, 2006/10/08, Alpha Test
- Merged Jayson's mod and Shirasishi's textures.
- Deleted all items/locations that existed in original mods.
- Added Dragon Storm Power (better effects, reduced CPU overhead, added thunderclap)
- Added Fire Resist enchantment on each armor item for cumulative effect.
- Added armor and weapon items to vendor for sale.
- Added additional spells for various skill levels.
- Added an alternate unenchanted set.
- Created screenshots and readme.
- Added menu icons which are tweaked screen captures of actual equipment.
- Tested for side-by-side compatibility with original mods.
If a dragon creature is ever added to this game, I'll make a quest to kill the dragon and recover the bones to make this armor. 8-)
You might find me on the Elderscrolls forums as Conan_Lon or TESSource as lhammonds.
You can find me at my web site: http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/
- Thanks to Jayson (email@example.com) for the Dragonbone Cuirass mod this was based on.
- Thanks to Shiraishi for the retextures and completed armor set.
- Thanks to Bethesda for the Daedric and Elven meshes the mod uses (and the entire game of course).
- Thanks to Construction Set Wiki for the learning materials.
- Thanks to TESSource.net for the one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
- Thanks to God for creating us all.
Readme Generator - http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
TES Construction Set - http://www.theelderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_utilities.htm
Paint Shop Pro - http://www.paintshoppro.com
Oblivion Mod Manager - http://timeslip.chorrol.com/obmm.html
NIFSkope - http://www.niftools.org
DDS Converter - http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DDS_Converter;29412
You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you re-package this mod.
I'd also ask to give credit to everyone listed in the Credits section.
It would be nice to know what other mods this shows up in.
|Dragonbone Armor Set (1.0) - User Comments
No File Comments have been added yet!
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!