|Francescos Leveled Creatures-Items Mod (3.0) - File Description
| Description: |
Francesco's Leveled creatures-items mod 3.0
- 3.0 changes: The huge update has arrived.
The structure of the mod has been completely redone, the main file and the item add-on are master files (esm), they now share lists with all the optional parts (esps). The main advantage of this structure is that the main file alone is now enough to tweak all the optional parts with the installed components (new equipment, MOBS etc.), without the need to have different esps for every variant of the mod, this, apart from halving the total number of esps (without losing in customizability) and so making life a lot easier for me,.this makes updating the mod also a lot faster as tweaking a single file can be enough to have the desired changes in every part of the mod.
- A completely new modular list system has been built, this will give the ability to the users of the mod to easily and quickly customize loot lists, once you will get used to it with just few clicks you will be able to easily customize perchentages of spawn of the various materials - easily customize the level of apparence of the various materials in the generic loot lists - easily customize percentage of spawn of the various user made items of the items add-on - easily add/remove new items to the lists of the add-on. All these changes will be saved as an esp file that will remain compatible with future versions of the mod, so you will be able to save your perfect Francesco's mod and keep it for the future. I worked nearly a month on this system but believe me it is worth it, it will open a lot of new possibilities, in the future it will be extened to creatures lists too. Instructions on how to tweak the loot lists will be posted soon in my forum thread, they will be added later to this readme too.
The chance of more enemies optional part has been completely redone, it's now a lot more efficient (affecting not only generic dungeons like in 2.9 but also quest related ones) and won't cause conflicts with other mods tweaking dungeons (darker dungeons for example) anymore, the percentages have been also tweaked (raised for the HARDCORE variant).
The leveled quests optional part has received some balance tweaks to ensure late game quests are effectively a lot harder to finish for a weak char, using the items add-on you will also now be able to find the new items in quests dungeons/npcs/creatures too.
The dungeon chest loot optional part will now, apart from tweaking dungeons bosses chests, raise a little bit the chance to find armors and weapons in dungeons chests, this will make thieving and dungeon crawling in general more interesting, the difference is not big and not noticiable in a single chest but in a whole dungeon will let you find a couple of more pieces of armors/weapons.
The house chest loot optional part has been tweakd, raising a little the chance to find more weapons/armors.
The leveled arena optional part has been tweaked to raise the difficulty of the arena for low lev chars, arena equipment lists are now also completely independet from the player level, they are now fully based on the rank of the enemy.
The optional item add-on has received a MASSIVE update, an huge amount of new armors and weapons have been added (I can't count all of them, but the additions from 2.9 are more than one hundred). It's now also a lot smoother and will give a very good item variety at all levels. Lower lev items are now a lot more common than high lev ones.Updated italian, french and german translations of the new items (thanks to Adonnay and Stanrex for their help). Screens insise mod dir.
Generic bandits and marauders have now a (small) chance to wear helmets too (in vanilla oblivion, only their bosses got a chance to have them), this will increase variety and will ensure high lev user made helmets are not nearly impossible to find.
Other smaller tweaks here and there, like slower arrows in MOBS (still a lot faster than vanilla ones, but not as fast as in 2.9).
Informations on the installed componets are now stored in the files descriptions instead of being in their names.
- 2.9e changes: Medieval Oblivion Equipment Balance System (MOBS) is now integrated in the mod (optional), replacing N's as the optional weapons balance system. MOBS is a new weapons balance system created by me and Jaga Telesin, it's an improvement over N's becasue this, apart from mantaining same damage, reach and speed system of N's, will give each material an unique feeling, certain materials like glass and elven will be lighter and faster (with also lesser durability) as they should but they will still be balanced thanks to a slighty reduced damage (still higher than lower levs materials), ebony and daedric won't be that fast but will have uber damages. It will still be worth using higher lev materials thanks to the higher damage.. but the increased materials diversity will add a bit of realism and will make the weapons system much more varied and interesting. Some combat settings have been tweaked to adapt them to the MOBS system, marksman sneak attack bonuses are now smoother, hand to hand fatigue damage multipler has been lowered for balance reasons, the reduced running speed with a bow has been removed (but the reduced running backwards speed is still there). You can find a full list of tweaks done by this part of the mod below. A spreadsheet containing MOBS stats of every weapon of the game (and some weapons of the item-addon) will be installed in your Francesco's mod dir.
- 2.9d changes: Improved creatures/animals pack concept. Many animals/creatures have now a chance to spawn in packs (in the wilderness), the chance and the size of the pack is based on the type of animal/creature. Some creatures/npcs have also a very small chance to spawn in special packs made of a leader and a few grunts. The chance to see creatures/animals in packs is overall small, but it will add variation from time to time, which is always a good thing (see the examples in this readme). Tweaked the chance of more enemies part of the mod (both variants) increasing a little the % of spawn of lower levs creatures. Fixed an issue of the hardcore loot variant of the mod, where at levs 5-10 dwarven/chain - orcish/mithril items were spawning a little more than the intended amount.
- 2.9c changes: You can now rescale the day lenght during the installation, you can decide between 1-12, 1-16, 1-20, 1-24 and the default 1-30 setting (1 real hour = 30 game hours). This is mostly a cosmetic change but a longer day can improve both atmosphere and realism. Added bofra's Level Rates Modified mod (optional), this will slow skills progression speed.. you will be able to choose from 50%, 2 times and 3 times slower skills (more info below). Translated bofra's mod to German Italian and French. Added a tweaked variant of bofra's mod to work well with N's balanced weaponary mod. Raised the chance to find stronger enemies in the chance of stronger enemies optional part of the mod.. it will still be very rare to do this type of encounter but the chance has been raised from 0.9% to 1.4% (which is a 55% increase, see the updated examples below in this readme). Fixed an issue of the N's balanced weaponary mod where the shortsword played the heavy weapon sound.. it now plays the medium weapon sound.
- 2.9b changes: Tweaked the dremora valkynaz lowering a bit the chance to find daedric pieces of armor and glass/ebony/daedric weapons in their loot (for both the hardcore and normal loot types). Updated German French and Italian translations adding a few previously untranslated names (thanks to Forge of Tales team for the italian one)
- 2.9 changes: N's balanced weaponary merged into the mod (optional) and translated to German Italian and French.. this will rebalance every weapon of the game giving them a more credible feeling, reach and speed will be decreased (way too high in the vanilla game) and damage will be raised, making fights less hack and slash and more realistic, there are also tweaks to improve archery and hand to hand combat, read below to find info on every tweak done by this part of the mod; thanks to Lorenzo (julianross), Ledud and Guardian of R'lyeh for their help with the translations. It is now possible to find the new user made items added by the optional add-on even in dungeon chests. The chance of more enemies HARDCORE part of the mod received a massive tweak.. the chance is now higher for every levels.. and there's also a chance to find 4 enemies. The minimum level of many generic npcs (bandits, necros etc.) has been raised of 1 or 2.. it was already higher than in the original game making harder to kill outlaws with a very unexperienced charachter.. now this has been raised even a little more. Fixed every reported missing textures problem that was affecting some items of the optional add-on.
- 2.8c changes: Fixed a bug of the installer that in some (rare) cases caused it to install wrong parts of the mod.
- 2.8b changes: The chance of more enemies part of the mod was tweaked adding new lists for high lev chars, this expecially in the HARDCORE variant of it will increase the number of found enemies in a considerable way ( see the updated examples below ). Fixed a missing texture problem that was affecting few items of the optional weapons and armors add-on, added one new axe and one new heavy shield to this part of the mod (see below in the appropriate section, screens were also added).
The mod now is unistallable in one click, just double click on it in your Add/Remove Programs Control Panel. Now a folder called "Francesco's mod" will be created during the installation in your oblivion data dir, here the setup will store information about the selected components to be able to unistall the mod.. also from now on the readme, the screenshots (if you choose to install them) and also a link to the mod's discussion thread will be installed there.
- 2.8 changes: It's now possible to find the new user made items even in house chests ( if you choose so during the installation ), a few balance tweaks done in the core of the mod to make the game a little more challenging for very high lev chars (25+). A massive update was done in the new weapons and armors add-on, 3 new full armor sets, 3 new shields, 16 weapons ( many of them in different materials.. for a total of 33 new weapons ).. stats of the new added items were rebalanced. Considering the high amount of textures and meshes added by this part of the mod every user made item was tweaked to have its textures and meshes placed in a sub directory called "Francesco" contained in both meshes and textures dirs.. this will separate every item added by my mod from any other.. making easier to handle them and also making uninstalling the mod a lot faster and easier. A complete list of added items can be found below. Screenshots of the new items can be installed during the installation.
- 2.7 changes: Added a new optional part to the mod, Francesco's optional house chest loot.. this tweaks middle and upper house chests to make thieving more interesting, diverse, and rewarding. Nothing that would unbalance the game.. but now things are much more in line with the rest of the game.. silver clutter value has been rised and the number and/or the quality of the items you can find in these chests were rised too.. more info and examples can be found below. Tweaked the chance of more enemies optional part to make that chests of the harder dungeons now have a bit better loot. Raised the level requirement (5 levels higher) for a few daedric quests for balance reasons. Tweaked many npcs to improve compatibility with mods adding new eyes types. Moved guards tweaks out of the core file to a separated optional file (leveled guards.esp), rearranged the optional files into 3 groups ( 3 files each ).. to keep low the number of installed esps if a full installation of the mod is done all the optional files will be merged into 1 single file instead of 3 separated groups. Since a few files were ranamed is advisable to delete any existing Francesco's files in your data dir before lauching the installer.
- 2.6c changes: Francesco's optional chance of more enemies part of the mod has been translated to German Italian and French ( thanks to Gardhul, guardian of R'Lyeh and fdud6059 for the help ). Improved compatibility with a few other mods. A few little balance tweaks in the leveled quests optional part.
- 2.6b changes: Fixed a little compatibility issue between a couple of parts of the mod. Fixed an issue of the installer that caused it to install the vendor optional file even if you choosed to install the merged optional files group containing it. The installer now is able to recognize the directory where you installed the game and select it as the default installation dir. Added description and author to Francesco's optional vendor tweaks - New equipment.esp.. it was missing this info.
- 2.6 changes: The optional third party armors and weapons part of the mod is now splitted in 3 parts, one adding some of them ( weaker ones ) to the vendors lists, one adding them to the leveled lists of bosses and some normal generic npcs and one adding full sets of the new armors to some of the stronger bosses and enemies of the chance of stronger bosses and enemies optional parts of the mod ( see below for more details ). Tweaks on the vendors lists have been moved out of the core file to a separated optional file. Fixed a texture problem with Katanas. Added 1 new shield and 2 new blunt weapons to the optional new weapons and armors part of the mod ( screens added ), translated this part to German Italian and French. Made a balance tweak in the leveled quests optional part ( kwatch is now a little easier for chars above lev 14-15 ), fixed an issue in the core file of the mod where Valkynaz had too often daedric equipment, Umbra is also now harder to kill. .
- 2.5 changes: You can now install the core file of the mod with an alternative hardcore loot system where percentages of spawn of high level loot are even lower, this will ensure even better custimizing capabilities to the mod ( you can find a comparision between normal and hardcore loot tables below in this file ). Added a new optional part to the mod.. this adds new third party armors and weapons to npc boss loot lists and to some normal npc loot list, the chance of them dropping will be smaller compared to original weapons.. so it won't be easy to find them all. This weapons and armors were also rebalanced to fit well in the mod.. most of the them were simply too powerfull.. now they are good alternatives to classic weapons.. but not more powerful.. keep in mind that you need to download also the add-on containing all the textures and meshes of the new stuff for this to work. If you want to see the new added equipment screenshots of all the included stuff can be installed during the installation.. just check the option in the components selection page. Rearranged the optional files in the components selection page of the installer into 3 groups. Renamed the modified boss spawns optional part to chance of stronger bosses. Keep in mind that Francesco's new weapons and armors.esp and Francesco's optional chance of more enemies are still in need of German Italian and French translation.. it will be added in the next release.
- 2.4b changes: Removed a couple of possibile conflicts with other mods, fixed the 10, 14 and 21 days respawn time files that were not setting the right value.
- 2.4 changes: The chance of more enemies optional part of the mod is now final, it has been polished and updated.. you can now choose form two versions of it during the installation ( see below for more info ). Updated installer, to clean up the components page the ability to merge optional files into one has now been moved out of the components selection page, from now on instead of checking it in the components page you will be asked if you want optional files merged into a single one after choosing all of them.
- 2.3b changes: Moved the cell respawn time out of the modified boss spawns optional part to an optional separated mini mod, you will be able to chose the amount of days you would like it to be set during the installation, this will allow you to customize even more the mod to match your taste. Added a new optional part that adds a chance to increse the number of enemies found in dungeons, to keep the game someway balanced ( it will still be harder, but not impossible ) when 2 or 3 creatures are spawned they are taken from different spawn lists where creatures have an higher level requirement and also where chances for weaker lower level creatures are higher. This is still BETA and not final.. please read below for details.
- 2.3 changes: Added a new optional part to the mod, this adds a small chance for stronger higher level enemies to spawn instead of the normal ones ( for both creatures and humanoids ) this chance will vary on how far you are in the wilderness and for dungeons will vary a bit from one to another, each humanoid of this type ( 260 in total ranging from level 10 to level 30 ) has an unique name, a personalized combat style and loot.. this will ensure an unique feeling to each of this type of encounter. ( please see below for very detailed info on this new part of the mod ) Bosses of the modified boss spawns optional part were tweaked with the same principle.. they now have names, personalized combat styles and loot.
A few tweaks in the core of the mod: raised a little the strenght of humanoid bosses, new stronger variants of the bandit highwayman were added ( they have a 50% chance to spawn instead of the normal ones.. this should make you think twice before saying no to their request of money, at least for low lev chars.. they are not uber killers.. just 2 or 3 levels above the normal ones ), tweaked near roads spawns.. it was very unrealistic to find so many creatures and animals along a road in the original game, now you will find a little less of them.. varying on where you are ( for example chances of finding a creature or animal along a road in plains will be a little smaller than the one of a mountain road ). A few balance tweaks were made in the leveled quests optional part ( miscarcand now is a little bit harder for players under lev 14 )
Cell respawn time lowered to 10 days for balance reasons ( in version 2.2 it was 20, in the original game 3 ). Fixed a translation error in the german version of the mod.
- 2.2d changes: Tweked a few quests in the leveled quests optional part to make them harder to finish for lower level chars.
- 2.2c changes: Fixed a few translation errors.
- 2.2b changes: Updated the boss spawns optional part of the mod, a few bosses were tweaked and also new level 30 npcs bosses were added. Removed a few unused stuff from the core file without combat behavior mod to ensure better compatibility with other mods ( core file with combat behavior is untouched ). Raised the compression level of the installer to make the file smaller.
- 2.2 changes: Lyrondor Combat Behavior mod merged into the mod ( optional ) and translated to French Italian and German, this will make fights more diverse and often more challenging, I also did a little tweak to it and you can read about it below. Leveled quests optional part translated to French Italian and German. Leveled guards optional part moved into the core of the mod ( the only reason to have it optional was to ensure 100% compatibility with Combat Behavior mod ) Raised skills and stats of generic npcs ( bandits marauders ).. in my mod they used to be a little weaker compared to the original game because of the worse equipment they usually have compared to the vanilla game, the raised skills ( just a few points ) will help them to be on par, you will still find lower level easy to kill bandits but those leveled to your level will be on par with the vanilla game in terms of challenge. They also have a raised min level ( from the original 1 to 3-6 ) I think it's not realistic that a weak level 1 player can take care easely of a bandit camp, you will still be able to kill them at level 1 but they will make life much harder now.
- 2.1b changes: Tweaked a few things in the leveled quests optional part of the mod, nothing major this time.
- 2.1 changes: Added a new optional part covering main quests and guild quests, enemies you will find in these quests will be based not only on the player level but also on the quest number, many quest have stronger enemies even if the player is low level, in this way you won't be able to become master of a guild at level 10. The loot of the creatures and humanoids you will fight in these quests will be based on their level and not on player level, so if at level 3 you try to finish a level 8 quest you will fight against level 8 enemies instead of level 3, and their loot will be the same as if you fought them at level 8 ( this applies also to chests found in their dungeons ) see below for more datails. Tweaked also a couple of numbers in the core of the mod, updated examples.
- 2.0c changes: Added French translation ( thanks to lairderien and kopeet for the help ). The installer now has the ability to merge optional parts into 1 single file ( only if all 4 optional parts are installed ). Fixed a little issue in the bandit spawn list that in a very rare case caused a bandit wizard to spawn instead of a bandit missile.
- 2.0b changes: Little updade to fix a very little issue of modified bosses spawns optional part ( sometimes a wrong boss used to spawn )
- 2.0 changes: Added a new optional part to the mod, level capped arena combatants, this will tweak arena combatants to have minimum and maximum levels based on their rank, so you won't be able to finish it at level 5, and if you start it with a very high level characther the first fights will be esier as one would expect.
The mod now has been translated to german and italian ( thanks to Kadath and Kalgie who helped me with the translation ). Added a nice installer that will simplify installation of the mod.
- 1.9b changes: Level capped guards are now optional, this because someone was asking to find a way to make Combat Behavior mod compatible with this mod, if you want to use that mod togeter with mine simply do not use the leveled guards optional part. Tweaked also a few other things but nothing major this time. If loading a saved game you get a popup claiming that some content is missing.. this is just because I splitted the mod, continue, resave and you will have no problem.
- 1.9 changes: Added a new level 35 loot list for armor and weapons to help the game to scale better for very high level players, tweaked a little % of spawn for high level loot, added a new optional part of the mod.. this changes dungeon chests loot to have the majority of the gold kept in the boss chest and in minor parts in normal chests, a bandit band should keep its gold and loot in only one place instead of scatter them around a cave, this will make finishing a dungeon a more rewarding experience, more info can be found below. Updated examples.
- 1.8 changes: Added an optional part of the mod, this, along with raising dungeon respawn time from 3 to 30 days, adds a small chance that an higher level boss compared to usual ones spawns, this will have personalized loot based on his level and not on player level like normal enemies, so if at level 1 you find a level 7 boss this will have loot as if you foud it at level 7. This applies to most boss spawns and also a few other normal spawns in a few dungeons. See below for more details..
- 1.7b changes: Tweaked armors and weapons loot percentages, updated examples and tables.
- 1.7 changes: Loot not only is based upon player level, but now also on the strenght of the npc, weaker level capped npcs like bandits and marauders will have lower percentages of good loot compared to stronger ones. See below for a detailed example. Tweaked a couple of percentages here and there.
- 1.6b changes: cleaned the mod of a few leftovers of the old level up system later made optional, this should fix any compatibility issue someone was having running this mod with other ones. Removed also a few npcs I modified in the first versions of the mod but that I was not using anymore, this made the mod smaller in terms of size but nothing has changed in the final quality or quantity of it ( thanks to Timeslip for his Tessnip tool that was very handy ) If you have an error popup loading your savegame saying some content is missing this is because probably some of those npcs I removed spawned when you was using an older version of this mod, just load the game and save it again, do not worry all should be fine.
- 1.6 changes: tweaked a few leveled lists ( like the dremora one, that in the previous version of this mod was spawning a bit too many low level dremora ), cleaned many lists to make them shorter ( while not changing percentages of spawn of creatures/items ) and easier to tweak if needed in future versions of this mod. Added an example of random dremora spawn in the readme file and updated existing ones.
- 1.5b changes: fixed a bug in the undead leveled list that in some places caused to spawn too many low level undeads
- 1.5 changes: Many many changes and tweaks in all parts of the mod, changed percentages of magic stuff loot , tweaked bosses loot and bandits/marauders/vampires/necros/conjurers spawn lists, updated examples and added percentage tables for magic loot in the readme. Fixed also a few typo errors that Bethesda made while creating item leveled lists, for exemple a pair of fur magic greaves was with no reason in the mithril magic armor list.
- 1.3 changes: another major update, tweaked many many item lists, created many new item lists that will help me to tweak percentages of spawn with much more accuracy. Created 2 totally new lists ( related to player level 25 and 30 ) for every armor/weapon, these will help to scale the game better for very highlevel players. Added percentage of spawn tables for armors and weapons in the readme file, see below.
- 1.1 changes: big update, tweaked many many npc and item lists, created a few new lists that will be used with the original ones to achive desired perchantages of spawn with better accuracy. Added a few examples of npc/item spawn with and without this mod in action, so you can see the difference and judge if it's worth it! More exemples will come with newer versions of the mod. Reworked readme.
- 1.0b changes: The new level up system is optional, in the archive you will find 2 files, the actual mod and the mini level up mod. In order to have the best experience I recommend to use my new level up system, anyway this is up to you, just use the appropriate file
Keep in mind that after completing the installation you still need to load the installed files in the data files section of oblivionlauncher.exe
The mod is now also installabe in german italian or french language, in this way you will not have a few english named npcs and items in your localized version of the game, this is now probably the first multilanguage oblivion mod.
Believe me now if I say this is by far the more detailed and deep mod of this type, every change I make is studied with an amount of detail and accuracy that is simply insane, and you can see it below in some examples I made.
Tired that nearly all monsters level up with you? Bored that at level 25 all bandits of the world are god-like ones with daedric equipment?
Than this mod is for you.
This mod changes nearly all creatures list to make only a part of them leveling up with you. I think that the game has to be challenging but that not every fight has to be an epic one, so even if you will still find lots of very strong stuff at high levels you will sometimes find normal skeletons and zombies in dungeons, wolves and rats in the wilderness and so on.. not every bandit will level up with you but some of them will stop at about level 10-20.. I also changed many leveled items lists, before at say level 20 you used to find only high level armors and weapons, now there's a chance even for low-mid level stuff to spawn.. so when you'll be level 25 not every bandit will have a god-like equipment, making the game more realistic.
Guards also were changed, in the original game all guards used to keep leveling up with you, so no matter how strong you were they were always a bit stronger than you.
Now while many guards still level up with you some of them will stop at about levels 15-25. Stronger guards usually defend more important places/people.
This mod aims to create a more realistic and enjoyable experience, it will not make the game easier, just more credible.
Many other changes were done to item leveling lists, in the normal game you used to find chainmail/dwarven mithril/orcish armors and weapons in the loot of monsters before seeing their apparence in shops, so for exemple by the time you saw an orcish armor in a shop you already had a full set of it found in bandits loot, this made armor/weapons shops nearly useless after reaching level 6-7, now you will find those stuff in shops many levels before but at increased prices, I had to increase prices because if not it would have been too easy to buy certain items at the very first levels, keep in mind that prices were increased ( of about 30-50% depending on the item ) only for dwarven-orcish-chainmail-mithril armors and silver-dwarven-elven weapons in shops, those found in monsters loots will have the original value.
One of the strenghts of this mod is its modular nature.. during the installation you are able to choose which optional parts to install.. according to your taste, I recommend to do a full installation.. but if there's something you don't like feel free to unchek it. Below you can find a description of the various parts of the mod.. with many examples of it in action. If you are going to use the new third party armors and weapons optional part of the mod you will also have to download and install the 77Mb add-on.. which will install the required meshes and textures to have that stuff working.
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.9e
Francesco's leveled creatures-items mod - MOBS.esp and Francesco's HARDCORE leveled creatures-items mod MOBS.esp
Francesco's leveled creatures-items without Combat Behavior mod - MOBS.esp and Francesco's HARDCORE leveled creatures-items without Combat Behavior mod - MOBS.esp
MOBS Medieval Oblivion Equipment Balance System, MOBS rebalances every weapon of the game giving them a more realistic and credible feeling. Range and speed will be lowered (way too high in the vanilla game) while the damage will be overall raised. Every material will now feel more diverse.. glass and elven weapons for example will be faster and lighter (with lesser durability too) while others material like ebony and daedric will have uber damages but won't be that fast, it will still be worth using higher lev materials.. but this increased diversity between materials will add a bit of realism. Arrows will do more damage and will be faster.. but thanks to the reduced backwards running speed close range archery won't be effective like in the vanilla game.. This could also increase the challenge for some type of chars. You can find a spreadsheet containing detailed stats of every weapon of the game in your Francesco's mod dir. Below you can find a description of all the changes that will be done by this part of the mod:
CHANGES TO MELEE FIGHTS:
- Reach, reach has been shortened a fair bit. The reaches in default were too long and it looked weird. You will need to get closer now, but it will look better, as if your weapon is actually hitting the target and as if they can hit you.
- Speed, speed has been reduced to give the weapons more diversity and to give them a more realistic 'feel'. Glass and elven weapons will be faster than those made of other materials (but it will still be worth using higher lev materials like ebony thanks to their uber damage).
- Damage, damage increases in the usual way with new materials. However scaling is now fixed to a percentage basis, rather than the unbalanced default system whereby weapons with lower damaged increased disproportionately. For example in the default daggers damage increases around 200% from iron to daedric but the longsword increases by only about 100%. This meant the daggers became the most powerful weapon late game. Now all weapons increase percentage wise as follows to maintain the balance. Damage in general has been increased.
- Weight, weight is a more important property than in the default because it has much more of an effect on fatigue burn. Steel has been made to be of the same weight of iron, glass and elven weapons are now lighter than the others materials but they have lesser durability too.
- Fatigue, three game settings concerning fatigue have been altered. The base cost of swinging a weapon or fists is reduced from 7 to 5. Hand to hand will be less fatiguing. The effect that weight of a weapon has on your fatigue as you swing it is increased dramatically. The result is that all weapons will fatigue you more, especially heavier weapons.
- Power Attacks, the amount of fatigue you lose from performing a power attack has been reduced from 5x a normal swing to 3.5x to stop them from being overly fatiguing. The speed of power attacks has been increased, so as to prevent them form being too slow with the new slower weapon speeds, and to increase their speed from default. So power attacks will be more viable than in the default, for more interesting combat.
- Melee sneak attack bonuses scale up more smoothly as you become better at sneaking:
MOBS Balanced Weaponry- 4x/6x/6x/6.5x/7x
CHANGES TO ARCHERY:
- Damage, the new ineffectiveness of archery at close ranges (see reduced running backwards speed below) allows for arrow damage to be increased alot. Arrows do 1.5x more damage than default. NPC archers will be more dangerous because of this.
- Arrow Speed and Physics, arrows' speed through the air has been increased 1.8x to better reflect the speed of a real arrow.
This will make it easier to hit moving targets and harder to avoid being hit. The way arrows behave, such as bounce off things and arc through the air has been tweaked for more realism
- Arrow Recovery, fired arrows will last longer before disappearing. From 90 to 600. Maximum fired arrows that can exist before they begin to replace each other has been increased from 15 to 50. The chance of recovering a fired arrow from the body of a dead opponent is increased from 50% to 75%.
- Marksman Sneak Attacks, marksman sneak attack bonuses scale up more smoothly as you become better at sneaking.
MOBS Mod 1.5x/2x/2.5x/3x/3.5x
CHANGES THAT CAN AFFECT BOTH ARCHERS AND MAGES:
- Reduced backwards speed, the speed you can run backwards is decreased so you can't sprint backwards as fast as you can forwards. Backpedaling archer/mage was too imbalancing and boring, now you will need a bit more tactic in this type of fights.
CHANGES TO HAND TO HAND COMBAT:
- Reach, Hand to hand reach has been reduced slighty so it is equal to the dagger.
- Damage, Hand to hand damage is up slightly,.The amount of fatigue damage that hand to hand does has been increased by a factor of 3x. This means that hand to hand will weaken opponents, meaning that they will do less damage and be in danger of collapsing. Hand to hand has been strengthened in many ways because other weapons are more fatiguing and slower. This is where the advantage of hand to hand lies.
If you want to know more about MOBS check its official forums thread http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=505037
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.9c
Francesco's Slower skills x1.5.esp and Francesco's Slower skills x2.esp and Francesco's Slower skills x3.esp
Based on bofra's Level Rates Modified mod, this will make skills progression speed slower ( slowing in this way player leveling up ).. you can choose between a 50% slower skills, 2 times slower skills and 3 times slower skills. Not every skill will be affected in the same manner, in fact some of them (those that used to raise slower compared to the other ones) will not be touched or will be affected in a minor way. Below you can find comparison tables between the 3 version of this part of the mod.
Slower Skills x1.5 Slower Skills x2: Slower Skills x3:
----- ----- -----
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________
|=====SKILL=====|==m1==|==m2==| |=====SKILL=====|==m1==|==m2==| |=====SKILL=====|==m1==|==m2==|
|=Acrobatics | x1.5 | x1.5 | |=Acrobatics | x2 | x2 | |=Acrobatics | x3 | x3 |
|=Alchemy | oo | oo | |=Alchemy | oo | oo | |=Alchemy | x1.5 | x1.5 |
|=Alteration | oo | oo | |=Alteration | oo | x1.5 | |=Alteration | oo | x2 |
|=Armorer | x1.5 | -- | |=Armorer | x2 | -- | |=Armorer | x3 | -- |
|=Athletics | x1.5 | oo | |=Athletics | x2 | x1.5 | |=Athletics | x3 | x2 |
|=Blade | x1.5 | -- | |=Blade | x2 | -- | |=Blade | x3 | -- |
|=Block | x1.5 | -- | |=Block | x2 | -- | |=Block | x3 | -- |
|=Blunt | x1.5 | -- | |=Blunt | x2 | -- | |=Blunt | x3 | -- |
|=Conjuration | oo | x1.5 | |=Conjuration | oo | x2 | |=Conjuration | oo | x3 |
|=Destruction | oo | x1.5 | |=Destruction | oo | x2 | |=Destruction | oo | x3 |
|=Hand to Hand | x1.5 | -- | |=Hand to Hand | x2 | -- | |=Hand to Hand | x3 | -- |
|=Heavy Armor | x1.5 | -- | |=Heavy Armor | x2 | -- | |=Heavy Armor | x3 | -- |
|=Illusion | oo | oo | |=Illusion | oo | x1.5 | |=Illusion | oo | x2 |
|=Light Armor | x1.5 | -- | |=Light Armor | x2 | -- | |=Light Armor | x3 | -- |
|=Marksman | x1.5 | -- | |=Marksman | x2 | -- | |=Marksman | x3 | -- |
|=Mercantile | /2 | -- | |=Mercantile | /2 | -- | |=Mercantile | /2 | -- |
|=Mysticism | oo | oo | |=Mysticism | oo | oo | |=Mysticism | oo | x1.5 |
|=Restoration | oo | oo | |=Restoration | oo | x1.5 | |=Restoration | oo | x2 |
|=Security | oo | -- | |=Security | oo | -- | |=Security | x1.5 | -- |
|=Sneak | x1.5 | x1.5 | |=Sneak | x2 | x2 | |=Sneak | x3 | x3 |
|=Speachcraft | /1.5 | -- | |=Speachcraft | /1.5 | -- | |=Speachcraft | /1,5 | -- |
|_____________________________| |_____________________________| |_____________________________|
m1 = Speed modification on value 1 (example: Athletics seconds of running)
m2 = Speed modification on value 2 (example: Athletics seconds of swimming)
-- = no value present
1.5= 50% slower than the original game /1.5 = 50% faster
x2= 2 times slower /2 = 2 times faster
x3= 3 times slower oo= unchanged
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.9c
Francesco's day lenght rescale 1-12.esp and Francesco's day lenght rescale 1-16.esp and Francesco's day lenght rescale 1-24.esp and Francesco's day lenght rescale 1-30.esp
Francesco's 7 days respawn time.esp and Francesco's 10 days respawn time.esp and Francesco's 14 days respawn time.esp and Francesco's 21 days respawn time.esp
This will change the respawn time of exterior cells and dungeons and/or the lenght of the day. In the original game the respawn time was of 3 days.. many think that this is too short, in my mod you can raise it to 7, 10, 14 and 21 days. There is no value that I would recommend to every one.. it depends on your gaming style, keep in mind that every time you enter in a cell the respawn timer will restart. For this reason an high value could not be the best choice if you usually do not travel with fast travel, I would suggest 3 or 7 days if you never fast travel, 10 or 14 days if you sometimes use fast travel, 21 days only to those who most of the times use fast travel.
For what concerns the lenght of the day.. in the original game time passes very fastly.. if you play 1 hour 30 game hours will pass.. in my mod you can, if you want, rescale the lenght of the day making it longer, you can choose among 5 different settings.. 1-12, 1-16, 1-20, 1-24 and the default 1-30. This is mostly a cosmetic change but having a longer day can improve both atmosphere and realism. Depending on what you choose in the respawn time page the installer will hide some of these choices to prevent unexperienced users to choose something that could mess up their game, in fact having both a long respawn cycle and a long day can cause the respawn to not happen often enough. Below you can find a list of choices you will have with every respwan time setting.
Respawn time Lenght of the day
3 1-12 1-16 1-20 1-24 1-30
7 1-12 1-16 1-20 1-24 1-30
10 1-16 1-20 1-24 1-30
14 1-20 1-24 1-30
21 1-24 1-30
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.7
Francesco's optional house chest loot.esp
Tweaks middle and upper house chests to make thieving more interesting, diverse, and rewarding. In the original game upper and middle chests had the same percentages for what concerns armors.. quite strange.. also even with a lev 30 char you could not find anything more than chainmail.. even more odd.. now things are much more in line with the rest of the game.. same thing with weapons.. now there's also a small chance to find magic weapons and armors ( higher in upper chests than in middle ones ) while in the vanilla game the chance was 0. Silver clutter value has also been raised a little bit.
The gap between middle and upper tresury chests is also now higher.. but not always an upper chest will have better loot than a middle one.. it will happen most of the times though. Also not always a chest will have better loot that one of the vanilla game.. but again.. most of the times it will. Tresury chests will definitely be more rewarding.. and also more diverse. You can find detailed descriptions of how do house armory and tresury chests work in my mod compared to how they used to work in the original game below in this readme in the item loot section.
-- OPTIONAL AFTER VERSION 2.6 --
Francesco's optional vendor tweaks.esp
In the original game you used to find chainmail/dwarven mithril/orcish armors and weapons in the loot of monsters before seeing their apparence in shops, so for exemple by the time you saw an orcish armor in a shop you already had a full set of it found in marauders loot, this made armor/weapons shops nearly useless after reaching level 6-7, now you will find those stuff in shops many levels before the original game but at increased prices, I had to increase prices because if not it would have been too easy to buy certain items at the very first levels, it's a sort of trade-off.. want a weapon before? Ok just pay more than it's normal value.. do not want to pay that much? Wait few levels and you will may find it in the loot of a killed enemy.. I think it makes much more sense than in the original game. Keep in mind that prices were increased ( of about 30-50% depending on the item ) only for dwarven-orcish-chainmail-mithril armors and silver-dwarven-elven weapons in shops, those found in monsters loots will have the original value. This has been in the mod since the very first release.. but now it is optional to give even more choices to the user.
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.5 --
Francesco's HARDCORE leveled creatures-items mod.esp and Francesco's HARDCORE leveled creatures-items mod without Combat Behavior mod.esp
Francesco's HARDCORE leveled creatures-items mod - MOBS.esp and Francesco's HARDCORE leveled creatures-items mod without Combat Behavior mod - .MOBS.esp
You can now install the mod with an alternative hardcore loot system, here percentages of spawn of high level loot are even smaller, often halved, than the normal one.
The normal one is still the recommendend.. but you can swap to the hardcore loot if the normal one is not enough for you. You can find a detailed comparison between the normal and the hardcore loot system in the item loot section of this readme.
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.5 --
Francesco's new items add-on.esm
Adds new third party armors and weapons. There will be a chance to find them in every type of loot, chests, npcs/creatures loot etc. The chance is not big.. you will still get vanilla items most of the times. High lev items are rarer compared to lower lev ones. Lower lev items will also have a chance to spawn in vendors.
This weapons and armors were rebalanced to fit well in the mod.. most of the them were simply too powerfull.. now they are good alternatives to classic weapons.. but not more powerful. In the future more could be added.. if you have requests drop a post in the official form mod thread.. but only top class stuff will be added. Below you can find a list of included items. Screenshots of all the included stuff can be found in installer. Keep in mind that you have to download and install the add-on containing all the textures and meshes of the items.. the esp file alone will not work! As you can see below the number of new armors and weapons is quite big.. but don't worry.. you won't be flooded by these new items.. you will still find the original items most of the times. If an item has the name in green it means it can be bought in shops, in the case it's a weapon set it means that those that are elven or lower are buyable in shops. Consider that even if an item can be found in vendors the chance of this happening is random.. so you have to be a little lucky and/or visit a few shops before finding what you are looking for... keep in mind also that the apparence of this items in shops is related to your level as any other item of the game.. so you won't find al elven scimitar at level 1, considering it's similar to any other elven weapon in stats you may find it after level 9-10.. and so on with the other items. Note: for what concerns new weapons sets with different variants only lower lev ones will be buyable in vendors, for example there are 8 variants of the War Scythe but only 5 of them can be found in shops (iron/elven)
11 new amor sets + 3 helmets
Name Author Stats
Dragon Knight Armor Drakonnen heavy armor protection similiar to daedric
ArchMage BattleArmor Axeface heavy armor lighter than ebony with sligthy less protection
Noble Armor* Ulath heavy armor protection a little better than dwarven, high value
Pegasus Helmet gorgonzola3000 heavy helm, protection better than daedric
Templar Armor L@zarus heavy armor protection a little better than orcish
Horned full helm L@zarus heavy helm, protection a little better than dwarven
Ebony closed helm L@zarus heavy helm, protection simliar to ebony
Gold Mithril Armor Sin light armor protection similiar to glass
Braided amor Cgramnaes light armor protection similiar to elven.. very light.. lesser durability
Red Leather Armor Ino Zenosis light armor protection similiar to mithril
Bronze Chain Armor Ino Zenosis light armor protection similiar to chainmail
Draconic Armor Bad Any light armot protection similiar to mithril
Cured Leather Armor Neela light armor protection similiar to leather
Armored Robes (5 variants) L@zarus very light armor, covers both upper and lower body (cuirass+greaves), 5 variants, 3 of them buyable in shops..
Chaindress smitty light armor, chainmail dress covering upper body and lower body, protection similiar to chainmail
27 new shields
Name Author Stats
Red Dragon Shiled Zynthar heavy shield protection similiar to daedric
Silver Skull Shield Zynthar heavy shield protection similiar to dwarven
Yin-Yang Shield Zynthar heavy shiled protection similiar to orcish
Dragon Knight Shield Drakonnen heavy shield protection similiar to ebony
Noble Shield Ulath heavy shield protection similiar to dwarven
Tribal Defender Thomas Bramall heavy shield protection similar to ebony
Scorpion Shield Zynthar light shield protection similiar to elven
Braided Shield Cgramnaes light shield protection similiar to chainmail
Gold Mithril Shield Sin light shield protection similiar to glass
Red Guard Shield MarkQuinn light shield protection similiar to mithril
Dark Rose Shield KafeiDotour light shield protection similiar to elven
Bronze Chain Shield Ino Zenosis light armor protection similiar to chainmail
Pegasus shield gorgonzola3000 heavy shield, protection better than daedric
Orcish nobilty shield MarkQuinn heavy shield, protection in the middle between orcish and ebony
Heavy scuntum Grumblepunk heavy tower shield, protection simialiar to dwarven
Draconic shield Bad Any light shield protection similiar to mithril
Battle iron shield (11 variants) MarkQuinn heavy shields, protection similiar to iron, 11 variants with different decoretions.
82 new blades
Name Author Stats
Katana (8 variants) Severian1981 longblade one handed slighty faster than a longsword.. lesser durability
Dai-Katana (8 variants) Severian1981 longblade two handed much faster than a claymore but shorter
Tanto (8 variants) Severian1981 shortblade ... something in the middle of a dagger and a shortsword
Dragon Knight Talon Drakonnen longblade one handed .. stats similiar to a daedric longsword
Father's Sword Waalx longblade one handed .. stats similiar to a daedric longsword, high damage.. slower
Templar Longsword RDjeke longblade one handed .. stats similiar to an ebony longsword
Icxth throttlekitty longblade one handed .. stats similiar to a glass longsword, lighter faster with lesser damage
Elven Scimitar RDjeke longblade one handed .. stats similiar to an elven longsword
Warbrand TemplarGFX longblade one handed .. stats similiar to a dwarven longsword
Luciendar Sword of Light TemplarGFX longblade one handed .. stats similiar to a silver longsword
Kukri RDjeke blade one handed .. stats similiar to a silver dagger, very fast.. short range
The Murderer Volkoth TemplarGFX blade one handed .. stats similiar to a steel dagger, very fast.. short range
The Atlantean Sword Waalx longblade two handed .. stats similiar to a daedric claymore, more damage a little slower
Glaive set (8 variants) Jounk33 polearm, very high reach, lower damage than a claymore
War Scythe set (8 variants) Jounk33 polearm, high reach and high damage, slow
Short sabre set (6 variants) Adonnay short blade, fast, low damage and reach
Long sabre set (6 variants) Adonnay blade two handed, faster than a clamore lower damage
Sabre set (6 variants) Adonnay blade one handed, faster than a longsword lower damage
Longblades (5 variants) Adonnay blade one handed, a little faster than sabres, lower damage
Apocalypse sword TemplarGFX high lev two handed sword, damage better than daedric
Orcish claymore Marcos Armengol balde two handed, stats between dwarven and elven
Pegasus set (3 types) gorgonzola3000 dagger, sword, claymore, high level damage better than daedric
Ayleid set (5 types) Madcat ayleid weapons have stats similiar to glass but can damage ghosts
Valermos sword TemplarGFX high lev one handed sword, stats better than daedrci
Gladius (2 variants) Grumblepunk shor blade, higher damage than a short sword, shorter reach.
Steel rapier Cathegus blade one handed, stats similiar to a steel sword, faster.
64 new blunt weapons
Name Author Stats
Scythe (4 variants) Tda blunt two handed... very high damage.. slower and shorter than a warhammer.
Two-handed mace (5 variants) RDjeke two handed mace, stats similiar to a warhammer but a little faster with lesser reach
Mauler ( 4 variants ) Templar GFX blunt one handed.. similiar to a mace but with higher reach and lesser damage
Staff (8 variants) The MC blunt two handed, very light and fast but short reach and damage compared to other two handed weapons
Noble mace nathansetz mace.. stats similiar to an ebony mace.. a little faster.. a little lesser damage
Noble waraxe nathansetz war axe.. stats similiar to an ebony war axe.. a little faster.. a little lesser damage
One-handed Iron Warhammer RDjeke warhammer one handed .. stats similiar to an iron mace
Mithril Waraxe RDjeke axe one handed .. stats similiar to an elven waraxe
Double-headed Battleaxe RDjeke axe two handed .. stats similiar to an elven battleaxe
Beared Waraxe (2 variants) RDjeke axe one handed .. stats similiar to a waraxe, a little faster lesser damage
Beared Battleaxe (2 variants) RDjeke axe two handed .. stats similiar to a battleaxe, a little faster lesser damage
Sephis Axe Tda axe one handed.. stats similiar to an daedric war axe, longer, can damage ghosts
Bardiches (8 variants) Jounk33 axe two handed, high reach, slow
Bartons (8 variants) Jounk33 blunt two handed, light and faster than most two handed weapons, low damage
Saracen mace TemplarGFX light mace, stats similiar to an elven one, shorter and faster
Pegasus set (3 types) gorgonzola3000 high lev weapons, stats better than daedric
Black axe TemplarGFX axe one handed, stats similiar to an ebony one
Black legion battleaxe TemplarGFX axe two handed, stats similiar to an ebony battle axe, slower with sligthy higher damage.
Ayleid set (5 types) Madcat Ayleid weapons have stats similiar to glass, but they can damage ghosts
Orcish set (6 types) Armengol orcish weapons have stats in the middle between dwarven and elven
Alluvium Anvil TemplarGFX hammer one handed, stats simliar to daedric, higher reach
26 new bows
Name Author Stats
Dark Rose Bow Kafei damage similiar to an ebony bow.. slightly faster, can damage ghosts
Warbow (6 variants) Adonnay heavy, high damage, low speed
Cerimonial bow (6 variants) Adonnay in the middle between the normal bow and the warbow
Bow (6 new variants) Adonnay these new variants of the bow are a little faster than normal ones, with a little lower damage
Shortbow (2 variants) Adonnay light, fast, low damage,
Pegasus bow gorgonzola3000 high lev bow, damage better than daedric
Crude longbow Windy low lev bow, low speed high damage
Elven longbow Windy comparable to an elven bow, with better damage and a little slower
Ayleid bow Madcat stats similiar to a glass bow, can damage ghosts
Ornes' bow TemplarGFX stats similiar to a daedric bow
* The noble armor can be found only in noble houses or bought in shops, you won't find bandits or other hostile npcs wearing it
** The only place where you can buy staffs is Rindir's Staffs in the market district of the imperial city
Thanks to the authors who made these nice armors and weapons, credits to them, I just tweaked the stats and added them to my leveled lists.
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.3b --
Francesco's optional chance of more enemies.esp
Aimed to those who like a more hard and/or action oriented game.. it will increase the number of enemies found in dungeons.. you won't find crazy numbers of creatures like for example in adrenaline oblivion but there will still be a good 30-60% increase depending on char level and varying from dungeon to dungeon. There are two versions of this part of the mod for you to choose from, a normal version and an hardcore one. The normal version while making the game a little harder and more diverse will only slightly change the gameplay, the hardcore version will significantly alter the gameplay.. as you will usually ( but not always ) fight more enemies in most dungeons.
For every spawn placed into a dungeon there will be a chance to spawn 1 2 or 3 enemies, following this tables:
Hardcore version <--- tweaked in 3.0 Normal version <--- tweaked in 3.0
Number of enemies 1 enemy 2 enemies 3 enemies 4 enemies Number of enemies 1 enemy 2 enemies 3 enemies 4 enemies
Player lev 01 66% 33% 0% 0% Player lev 01 89% 11% 0% 0%
Player lev 03 55% 30% 15% 0% Player lev 03 85% 10% 5% 0%
Player lev 06 44% 37% 19% 0% Player lev 06 82% 12% 6% 0%
Player lev 10 35% 40% 20% 5% Player lev 10 78% 13% 7% 2%
Player lev 14 23% 43% 24% 10% Player lev 14 75% 14% 8% 3%
Player lev 20 15% 43% 28% 14% Player lev 20 72% 14% 9% 5%
Player lev 25 12% 40% 30% 17% Player lev 25 71% 13% 10% 6%
Player lev 30 9% 37% 32% 22% Player lev 30 70% 12% 11% 7%
Hardcore version <--- tweaked in 3.0 Normal version <--- tweaked in 3.0
Generic npcs: Generic npcs:
Number of enemies 1 enemy 2 enemies 3 enemies 4 enemies Number of enemies 1 enemy 2 enemies 3 enemies 4 enemies
Player lev 01 83% 17% 0% 0% Player lev 01 94% 6% 0% 0%
Player lev 04 75% 20% 5% 0% Player lev 04 92% 6% 2% 0%
Player lev 09 65% 26% 9% 0% Player lev 09 91% 8% 3% 0%
Player lev 12 55% 30% 15% 0% Player lev 12 85% 10% 5% 0%
Player lev 18 40% 40% 20% 0% Player lev 18 80% 13% 7% 0%
Player lev 25 37% 37% 20% 6% Player lev 25 79% 12% 7% 2%
Player lev 30 32% 37% 21% 10% Player lev 30 77% 12% 8% 3%
To keep the game someway balanced ( it will still be harder, but not impossible ) when 2 or 3 creatures are spawned they are taken from different spawn lists where creatures have an higher level requirement ( so for example if a goblin berserker usually spawns from lev 10 in these lists it will spawn from lev 12-13 ) and also there are more chances for weaker lower level creatures.
Not every dungeon will have more enemies.. there are more populated ones and some is not touched.. considering also that this is a matter of % a dungeon will never be the same twice.. maybe one time you find in it 10 enemies the second time 20.. it's a matter of how lucky you are.
A few dungeons will also now be significantly harder than others.. in these dungeons there will also be higher chances to find good loot (new to version 2.7)
I would recommend the normal version to any of you who wants a little more challenge and more diverse dungeons while keeping the original game feeling untouched, on the other hand I recommend the hardcore version mostly to those who like more action and/or much more intensive dungeons.
-- OPTIONAL -- ADDED TO VERSION 2.3
Francesco's optional chance of stronger enemies.esp
Added the chance to spawn stronger higher level enemies, this chance will vary on how far you are in the wilderness ( 0 near roads or in farmlands ) and for dungeons will vary a little from one to another according to how many spawns of this type are placed into it.
For what concerns humanoids there will be 4 variants ( level 10,15,20 and 30 ) of each variant of bandit melee/archer/mage, marauder melee/archer/mage, necro and conjurer for a total of 260 npcs each of them with an unique name ( racially appropriate and respecting the fantasy theme of the game ) with a personalized loot based on their level and not on player level and with a different combat style.. there 3-4 different combat styles for each type of npc ( tweaked versions of their default Combat Behavior combat style )... for example one could more likely dodge blows while another could more likely use his shield.. another could do more power attacks.. all of this will give a more unique feeling to each of this type of enconunter.
For what concerns creatures it works in a different ( for many reasons ).. there will be a small chance for every spawn you find in a dungeon or in the wilderness to fight stronger creatures compared to the ones you can find at that particular player level.. so if at level 1 you can only find regular goblins there will be a small chance to find a goblin skirmisher/berserker or even shaman.. if at level 6 you would find only regular goblins and skirmishers there will be a small chance to find a goblin berserker shaman or warlord.. their loot will be based on their level so if the warlord is a level 18 creature his loot will be as if you found it at level 18 even if you are level 6. Examples:
Dungeon and road Bandits: chance of finding a stronger bandit for each bandit spawn placed in a dungeon 1.4% ( about 1 every 71 ) <--- chance raised in 2.9c
When this 1.4% occurs, this are the % of spawn of the stronger bandits
Bandit level 30 20 15 10
15 100% of 1.4% 0% 0% 0%
13 75% 25% 0% 0%
11 50% 50% 0% 0%
9 0% 75% 25% 0%
|Francescos Leveled Creatures-Items Mod (3.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
|Francescos Leveled Creatures-Items Mod (3.0) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 26 | Last comment: 11-21-2011 at 01:45
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!