| || || |
|Riddick Saber Claws (1.0) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Riddick Saber Claws (1.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
Third-Party Download Locations:
| || || |
|Riddick Saber Claws (1.0) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Name: Riddick Saber Claws
Category: Weapons and Armor
Recommended: Oblivion Mod Manager
File Mirror #1: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3511
File Mirror #2: http://files.filefront.com/Riddick+Saber+Claws+107z/;8857085;/fileinfo.html
File Mirror #3: http://rapidshare.com/files/64291821/Riddick_Saber_Claws_1.0.7z
File Mirror #4: http://www.4shared.com/file/27101198/7b43560a/Riddick_Saber_Claws_10.html
File Mirror #5: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k5t1ix
RELz Thread: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=768070
This mod adds 12 Riddick-inspired and unique Saber Claw weapons and 12 shields (off-hand weapons).
This is primarily a modder's resource and the plugin exists simply to allow non-modders to play around with the new items.
The weapons can be purchased at A Fighting Chance in the Imperial City Market District.
Blender shows the following stats about the original .Blend model:
Handle - 827 vertices, 1,650 triangles
Blade - 654 vertices, 1,319 triangles
Grand total for one model is 1,481 vertices, 2,969 triangles
NIFSkope shows the following stats about the exported NIF model:
Handle - 924 vertices, 2,974 triangles
Blade - 2,308 vertices, 3,803 triangles
Grand total for each model is 3,232 vertices, 6,777 triangles
There are a total of 12 weapons that are non-enchanted.
* Iron - Metallic dagger quality is similar to an Iron dagger.
* Steel - Metallic dagger quality is similar to a Steel dagger.
* Silver - Metallic dadder quality is similar to a Silver dagger.
* Fine Steel - Metallic dagger quality is similar to a Fine Steel dagger.
* Sun - Glass dagger quality is similar to a Dwarven dagger.
* Ice - Glass dagger quality is similar to an Elven dagger.
* Sapphire - Glass dagger quality is similar to an Elven dagger.
* Lava - Glass dagger quality is similar to a Glass dagger.
* Emerald - Glass dagger quality is similar to a Glass dagger.
* Imperial - Glass dagger quality is similar to an Ebony dagger.
* Stealth - Metallic dagger quality is similar to an Ebony dagger.
* Ruby - Glass dagger quality is similar to a Daedric dagger.
There are 12 shields (off-hand weapons) that are non-enchanted that share the same names as the ones above.
The shields weigh the same as the dagger equivalents and their armor rating is double the amount of their weight.
This archive is distributed in 7-zip's .7z format which requires 7-zip (or other current archive utilities). The archive is what I call OMOD-Ready which simply means that it's a normal archive but with extra data contained in it to allow you to quickly convert it to an OMOD for use with Oblivion Mod Manager.
Pick which method you are going to use for installation:
- = or = -
1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder. You can ignore or delete the "omod conversion data" folder.
2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file.
Create the OMOD (Do this section only once)
1. Copy archive to (install folder)Oblivionobmmmods
2. Start Oblivion Mod Manager.
3. Click the Create button.
4. Click the Add Archive button, find and select the archive, then click Yes.
5. Click the Create omod button, then click OK when it finishes.
Install the mod using OBMM
1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager.
2. Double-click the name of the mod in the right-hand side of the OBMM screen. (icon should turn blue)
Pick which method you are going to use for uninstall based on how you installed it:
- = or = -
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
OblivionDataRiddick Saber Claws.esp
OblivionDataRiddick Saber Claws Readme.txt
1. Start Oblivion Mod Manager.
2. Double-click the name of the mod in the right-hand side of the OBMM screen, click Yes. (icon should turn green)
Known Issues or Bugs
1. When the shield weapons are held at rest (not blocking), the default pose is with an open hand and looks strange. This is normal but you don't normally see it with other shields because they block your vision.
2. The collision model on the shields are custom-made and I couldn't quite figure out how to tweak them to work perfectly. If anyone can fix this and send them to me so I can update this mod, I'd really appreciate it. I side-stepped the problem by pointing the shield's "World Model" to the weapon models.
1.0, 2007-10-22 - Initial release.
You can find me on the official Elder Scrolls forums as 'Conan_Lon'
You can find me on TESNexus as 'LHammonds'
7-Zip - http://www.7-zip.com/
Blender - http://www.blender.org/
CrazyBump - http://www.crazybump.com/
DDS Converter - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8698
ESPluginCracker - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11680
NIFSkope - http://www.niftools.org/
Oblivion Mod Manager - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2097
Paint Shop Pro - http://www.paintshoppro.com/
Photoshop - http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/
TES Construction Set - http://www.theelderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_utilities.htm
TES4Files - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8489
Readme Generator - http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
Thanks to Jerros for the textures.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to TESTexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
Thanks to God for creating us all.
You may use these resources in your own Oblivion mods and all I ask in return is that you give me credit for the models and Jerros credit for the textures if you distribute any part of this mod.
|Riddick Saber Claws (1.0) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 1 | Last comment: 10-09-2009 at 11:11
Joined: October 7th, 2009
|yay i got the fist post lol just kidding yer dous thees weapons effect you hand to hand lv or are they class as blades |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!