The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 04-11-2008 at 07:26
Joined: November 25th, 2007
|I want details, how did you get yourself to stand on your hand? |
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|maybe with a custom animation wich thouh is unlikely (dont wanna insult you but for normals its quit difficult ; ) ) or may be the ebony guy simply slew the archer and this is the outcome |
Joined: January 29th, 2007
|It's a custom animation and part of a package set which can be downloaded. This particular pose is modelled on the Matrix if I remember rightly. |
Joined: March 23rd, 2008
|This is what I did: |
1-Shoot my companion
2-Mocap animation static action
3-Vanity mode (R)
4-Take a screenshot
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|Matrix in Oblivion hehe..lol since youre always the "Chosen one" it makes sence |
From: (Alllentown, PA)
Joined: October 21st, 2007
|AnExcellent PotD from RevanShan 10/10 |
From: (Rochester Kent)
Joined: July 21st, 2007
|Awesome pic 10/10 for creativity |
Joined: January 25th, 2007
|Well done!! Great shot and caption. |
Would be perfect if you had removed the HUD. (TM in the console.)
Joined: March 21st, 2008
|haha class man i love this picture on!! |
aaaah reminds me of no clipping in blades cloud ruler temple...
Joined: January 12th, 2007
|no photoshop or half naked pixelated chick?!?! ABOUT time! |
good job 9/10 funny one
Joined: October 25th, 2002
|Very nice. Would have been better if the arrow had been through her head or upper body. |
Joined: February 5th, 2008
| yo his charecter is dyeing |
Joined: March 5th, 2008
|looks more "official" if you remove the HUD. |
Joined: February 24th, 2007
|Woulda been better if it was a headshot, or a croutch shot |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!