The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 03-26-2008 at 15:28
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: November 18th, 2006
|nm is happeneing...and id say i was great b/c its so detailed, but it looks photoshopped and there isnt really a focus to it |
Joined: July 13th, 2007
|Woah nice 10/10 and number 1 photoshop is what makes ugly photos to nice photos get that in ur system. Thank you. |
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|Actually, though most of my shots are edited in some way, this one isn't. I wasn't even running QTP3 when I took this. Thanks for the comments, folks. |
From: (Alllentown, PA)
Joined: October 21st, 2007
|An Excellent Pic 10/10 |
Joined: March 5th, 2008
|A very interesting and fascinating pic with lots of different elements and detail. |
Joined: June 25th, 2003
|9/10 from me. Doesn't look photoshopped at all to me. Nice! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!