The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 03-07-2009 at 19:28
Joined: March 21st, 2007
|Nothing wrong in this picture so 0/10, or if its because she is wearing the wrong armor... 3/10 |
Joined: December 15th, 2004
|Look at her left hand |
Joined: May 23rd, 2008
|the "talk" icon looks like janet jackson breast tassle from the super bowl "wardrobe malfunction" incident |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|It barely looks like a tassel. But even if it did, that isn't funny in the least... |
Joined: October 22nd, 2007
|@#3 what wrong with her left hand? |
and i guess that its all right with a golden saint wearing dark seducer armour
Joined: March 27th, 2008
|the talk icon does? wasn't supposed to. and yeah, it sucks. was posted like 1 year ago. |
From: (the awesome one)
Joined: July 16th, 2008
|i dont think half the people that look at this get the joke so i'll explain it |
in a superbowl janet jackson was singing during the halftime show when her clothes fell off and her boob was exposed, covered only by a star on her nipple.
when asked about it, she called it a "wardrobe malfunction"
that is the joke that this is implying
but yeah...it sucks 5/10
Joined: August 26th, 2007
|or because it a golden saint wearing dark seducer armour |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!