The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 07-01-2009 at 22:48
Joined: February 17th, 2007
|ACK! THE COLORS! |
Hmm. Not that bad. This is simple to do, but not bad. I give it a...um.... 8/10. That's pretty good. It's not PERFECT, but pretty cool.
Joined: May 31st, 2007
|One of my fave moments in the game, 9 from me |
Joined: April 9th, 2008
|Wtf? How did you get so many!? |
Pretty cool! (Eheh, pretty? Geddit? Oh nevermind...) I rate it 9/10. Because well... they're butterflies
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|What #3 said. |
Joined: July 13th, 2006
|Dear Lord, this is old. I completly forgot that I submited this |
@#3. I tried to get a decent picture for a while, but realized that as soon as I found the right moment, it was already gone. So I reloaded and kept pressing the screenshot key fast. Got quiet a few of these that way, but I liked this one best
Hope you folks like it!
Joined: June 9th, 2009
|If only this had elves, evlish boats and a pose from Goma's mod, and maybe an ironic light setting, saruman would've 10/10'd it. How unfortunate, that such an image as this breaks the mediocrity and monotonous streak mold that's been growing on PotD for so long. |
I, good sir, rate this picture the highest 10 that could be rated.
It sucks that I didn't visit ES filefront the day this was on the page, but oh well. Too bad there's only 2 color variations.
Now imagine these butterflies flapping around the hungry, wandering werewolves in Imperial City. Ahahah, oh wow, I almost dawwwww'd.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!