The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 03-22-2009 at 12:39
Joined: March 3rd, 2007
|Floydian1: Why do you need a very good reason when we give 1/10 ,2/10 and 3/10 to some pics when they are really bad but when we give 10/10, you don't need any reason. |
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|Why do you want to be able to rate a pic down without posting? |
|Victoria G (Staff) |
Joined: March 2nd, 2007
|It's my belief that the anonymous voting system on this site should be scrapped, infact the rating system should go altogether and should be replaced with something similar to the 'thumbs up' system they have on Nexus. The fact is folks just use anonymous voting to attack folks whether it be some school kid voting down pictures to impress his/her schoolmates or someone with an axe to grind. As a result we have very few people bothering to submit pictures (hence the high number of my shots, in fact a 3rd of the queue are mine) and I wouldn't blame them, there's no point in putting a picture up if it isn't going to get a fair chance. |
Whilst the present system remains in place I have a potd monitor script that was written by the site manager, Super Llama, that detects all votes. Anything below 3 on any picture will be removed.
Joined: January 8th, 2008
|nice pic. 9/10 |
btw i uploaded a pic about two months ago.
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|I so agree with you floydian. It really ruins the ''pure'' voters moods. Ofcourse you can give a low grade, but with a good reason. |
But this PotD is totally amazing! So no need to downrate this one for sure 10/10
I could stare at this for hours
From: (Victoria, BC)
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
|There are a few picks I think I've rated about a 3/10 since coming to this site, although each time I have explained why... Commenting on why you rate so low is the only way I think it is fair. |
Joined: September 6th, 2008
| You should just remove the voting system all together. All anyone really comes to the POTD section for is to actually SEE the POTD so...voting is just kinda there. Perhaps we should put it to a vote? (Lol) |
The image is ok. Kinda dark. I realize its night but I'm still not an *adoring fan* of this.
Joined: December 10th, 2004
|i love the smell of fascism on the internet. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!