The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 09-13-2011 at 22:41
Joined: February 2nd, 2006
|Too dark, I can barely see it. |
From: (Tunbridge Wells, kent)
Joined: November 25th, 2007
|it is too dark, but its not a bad pic. Its quite well done, especially the facial expression on the goblin bu it is hard to see. |
Joined: May 23rd, 2008
|i can see it fine! 10/10 |
Joined: May 11th, 2007
| hehehe! great, but i agree with the others, you should increase the brightness |
From: (Rochester Kent)
Joined: July 21st, 2007
|LOL!!! That is classic. 10/10. I ve been in that position a few times. |
Joined: June 25th, 2003
|The correct spelling is DIARRHOEA but still quite funny. 7/10 |
Joined: October 28th, 2007
|Diarrhoea? No. It is spelled correctly. |
Joined: August 25th, 2007
|Well its dark.But its funny when u look close!10/10 |
From: (Fort Lauderdale, Florida (home of high mortgage rates))
Joined: October 26th, 2002
|...unless your "Aenglish" is a dialect based on ours (US/UK) |
Yeah, I think we're all had one of those (explosive diarrhea). It gives you the gripes, you sit on the 'john' and it starts firm, and you think everything is just fine... just a small case of the 'runs' right?
The firm part of your turd was merely the frickin' cork waiting to unleash 5 pounds of (sometimes painful) fecal pressure. When your finally 'done', you stand up for a few seconds just to detect another frickin' "release" coming down.
Enough, of my vivid descriptions.
The goblin's facial expression says it ALL.
Joined: January 8th, 2008
the goblin's facial expression did it for me
Joined: January 30th, 2008
|"where will YOU be when it strikes?" |
From: (tampa, florida)
Joined: September 13th, 2011
|Yeah that's right but if you focus on the word EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA you could notice the meaning. Diarrhea is spread through the oro-faecal route. It can be spread through ingestion of foods and water contaminated by the faecal matter of someone who has diarrhoea (especially if caused by bacteria or viruses). Infective organisms can be deposited on ones food by housefly where there is no proper hygiene. Just visit http://travelan.com.au/ for more info. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!