The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-04-2008 at 23:24
From: (err i wish Ireland)
Joined: March 1st, 2008
|Look at the kajiht's head.. lol |
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|Ahw the khajiit he had an facial correction... it didn't turn out well I see xD |
omg.. the hand of the second from right makes me thing very weird... 9/10
Joined: June 25th, 2003
|Wow! I can almost hear them! 10/10 superb. |
Joined: January 2nd, 2008
|The khajiit head is very bad photoshopped, but still a good picture 8/10 |
From: (Tunbridge Wells, kent)
Joined: November 25th, 2007
|Thats very well done, although the khajit is kinda creepy... 10/10 nonetheless! |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|If you'll stare at khajiit's face for too long, your head will pop *brain-popping sound* |
Joined: October 22nd, 2007
|dont get it 5/10 |
Joined: October 28th, 2007
|Glass eye, do you not know what a Barbershop Quartet is? |
Joined: July 17th, 2007
|Pretty Good 9/10 |
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|Thanks for the comments, folks. There's no photoshop here, by the way. What looks edited? |
Joined: April 6th, 2008
|#7 If you don't get it then don't rate it, lol |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!