The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 09-08-2008 at 20:24
Joined: October 8th, 2007
|Looks like assasin's creed Character |
Joined: September 4th, 2003
|#1 - its the assasins creed skin. |
I like the shadow of the cloak over his eyes
Joined: November 27th, 2007
|Don't really see the "Leap" here, but it's a nice pic. 8/10 |
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|The point isn't that he's leaping, its that he's ABOUT to leap. In AC he can stand on the edge of a wooden beam high up on a tower and jump, usually into a cart filled with hay. Otherwise, a ground filled with death. |
Very well done picture. 9/10 I wonder which city that is. Not that it matters.
Joined: October 22nd, 2007
|@5 i believe that it is bravil, if you use the command promt and type 'tcl' you can turn off collisions, which basiclly means that you can fly, then (when in bravil) you can fly to the top of the battlements and there you go |
Joined: November 1st, 2007
|to #4,#5 yea its bravil and i came there from the walls. have some mod where u can run around the walls...and #1,#2 its the assasins creed armor and the shadow over his eyes is a part of it. some guy(s) made it and its awesome because i really like the game and a combination with oblivion its brilliant. hope someone makes the animations like in AC for O and it would be perfect |
Joined: July 5th, 2006
|this ic a cool pic and it deserves a 9/10 |
oh and by the way were did you
download the assassin's creed armor?
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|to #7 It should be on this site. |
And this is a great pic nothing to fancy.(although I love fancy things)
But it's not a perfect 10 because you could given your char a pose. So a 9/10 suits this picture if you ask me.
Joined: July 5th, 2008
|Ground can be filled with death? But death isn't even a definite object... |
Anyway, nice picture. I won't say anything about graphics, we'll just stick with content.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!