The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 12-06-2008 at 18:41
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|Wow, that's a very interesting landscape. Looks like it could be hammerfell or something. Reminds me of a place I keep seeing in a dream... |
10/10 very good balance I love the puddles too lol
Joined: August 8th, 2008
|Awesome pic 10/10 |
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|Nice. Looks like marsh land. |
I installed a few of the unique landscapes and without even being near them my game got screwy. Nice to see someone else using them/it.
From: (Sandnes Rogaland)
Joined: November 4th, 2008
|6/10 cuz it was not the best place to take a sreenshot |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!