The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 12-05-2008 at 14:20
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|Simply epic. No complaints. 10/10. |
Joined: August 8th, 2008
|Is this a mod or something? cause i want it...10/10 |
Joined: May 27th, 2007
|Great pic this the fog efect is spectacular 10/10 |
Joined: September 16th, 2002
|Simply awesome. 10/10 |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|Man, is this still TES4? |
Cause this is daaaamn new to me
Joined: November 27th, 2007
...But where are the Nords?
From: (Sandnes Rogaland)
Joined: November 4th, 2008
|9/10 nice pic |
From: (Eau Claire)
Joined: March 15th, 2007
|No idea how you do it... Unbelievable looking... Great job |
Joined: May 29th, 2008
|this is gorgeous. 10/10 for sure. |
as in off topic:
where are the oars? (the stuff they row the boat if there's no wind)
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|Not bad. Looks decent but its kind of basic/blank. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!