The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 10-27-2008 at 11:53
Joined: October 26th, 2008
|wow I think, it is really fantastic... I like him,who transfers Oblivion-Files In the Crysis-Engine |
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|I like it it has some kind of ruin/fallen city taint on it. 10/10 |
Joined: July 5th, 2008
|#1, Oblivion on CryEngine 2 would look much better than the picture. I still like the picture though, but I never understood why there are spikes on top the building. Must be scared of paratroopers or something (and no one mention dragons!). |
10/10. Amazing once again, Floydian.
Joined: March 30th, 2008
|Good pic but i seriously dont like the sky, ehh too empty for me, no cloud no sun, just pure white... Hmmm the arena kinda reminds me of the isengard fortress in bfme2... a 9/10 for you |
Joined: March 30th, 2008
|Sorry for double post... @3 lol they're probably scared of occational wayward mages falling out of the sky |
Joined: August 25th, 2007
|nice pic 10/10...looks peacefull...but we know what happens inside....about the spikes on the top:They are afraid of Mages who use Levitation spell...(from Morrowind) |
Joined: August 10th, 2008
|what no background???? anyway its still pretty cool 8/10 |
From: (the awesome one)
Joined: July 16th, 2008
|i loved it in morrowind when that one mage just came randomly falling out of the sky. did u ever use the scroll though? it pretty much killed you unless you activated a second on right befor you hit the ground |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!