The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 03-08-2009 at 22:18
From: (Victoria, BC)
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
|Could have been way better, doesn't show too much effort. Good Idea though, 7/10 |
Joined: August 25th, 2007
|Sometimes simple is better.I like simple pictures so 10 |
From: (Columbus, Ohio)
Joined: December 10th, 2003
|I think it's pretty cool! All that shiny glitz you get from Photo shopping every picture gets tiring, and it's extremely noticeable. |
10. Simple is better.
Joined: August 3rd, 2008
|The angle could have been better. Aside from that, it's not too bad. 8/10 |
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|Agree with #4, the slightness of difference between the dragon statue & the tower behind kinda throws my eye off. I think the unity of tone was supposed to part of the point, however I would personally like a little more contrast between light & shadow. |
However, it's a very nice idea & I really like the overall framing. Whilst I think some are over-eager to assign others' shots quality to being 'shopped (I'm sure they can see the pixesl & all <-- that's a general thing at how tired I am of reading those comments in general, not anything specific here), I do appreciate the simplicity of a nice shot like this. 9.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!