The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 01-24-2009 at 03:00
Joined: May 27th, 2006
|This is cool. |
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: November 7th, 2007
|Holy crap! Is that the Dwarven Airship from Morrowind? I jest, of course, but this is a terrific pic. The balloon looks a bit deflated, though. It looks funny. But that visual of the White Gold Tower falling is great, absolutely terrific. 10/10 |
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Very awesome pic, 10/10 |
Joined: November 27th, 2007
|The tower falling is awesome, but the airship seems out of place, and doesn't really fit with the caption. Unless evil Dwemer parachuted in and took down the Imperial City. |
Joined: April 6th, 2008
|So there ARE floating/flying ships in the ES lore. |
I hope they put them in the next game, but then again, they haven't even put ships that move on water yet...
Anyway, looks awesome, 10/10.
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|We all know its a goblin zepplin because Warcraft invaded TES. Next the zerg will come... |
From: (Victoria, BC)
Joined: January 22nd, 2009
|lol cool pic, Floyd. 10/10 |
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|WOW! Nice one floyd! I love pics with death and destruction! 10/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!