The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 03-18-2009 at 11:30
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: November 7th, 2007
|Absolutely gorgeous! I love the faded colors, and the fading trees make the pic look mysterious. Is this an in-game Aleyid ruin I can visit, or a mod? I'd really like to find it, although it won't look as good as it does in your pic. 10/10 |
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|YOU FOUND THEM!! Lol...And to think it was in your old jacket the whole time. |
Nice jorb. They should make a mod where you go back in time to when the Ayleid structures were not broken down crap ruins.
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|This looks amazing, realy nice job! |
Joined: March 27th, 2008
|@King Danath: I'm not one to blow my own horn, but I'm releasing a mod soon, that mind you does not include time travelling, however the aylied ruins? Not ruins anymore. So you can walk around in the full glory of the elves. |
Anyway, great pic. 10/10.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!