The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 05-02-2009 at 09:55
Joined: February 17th, 2008
|amazingly done deathknowz |
have a ...
HE DRANK MAH BEER!!!
well then... have a ...
NOW HE ATE MAH DONUT!!!
oh well lol
Joined: February 17th, 2007
|Woah. This looks amazing. I like how the sun is reflecting off one guy's shield. I give 10/10. Keep up the good work, deathknowz. |
Joined: September 19th, 2008
|10/10 deathknowz, only floydian can possible hope to surpase your greatness. Minstrels will sing songs of your glory for decades to come. You are so awsome, you can pick up and ox and rip it in half WITH YOUR BARE HANDS |
Joined: August 3rd, 2008
Wha...? I'm *nowhere* near as good as Floydian, and most-likely never, ever will be.
Joined: February 17th, 2008
|lol, alot of your pics are as good as, if not better than, a few of floydian and roguesuns pics. |
the only difference is that you dont always put to use the exact surroundings you want for the pic (through modding).
basically, all that they do different is the modding and the occasional touch-up with ps.
that's my opinion however. but also in my opinon, you are as good as both of em
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|I'd have to agree, DK; you're right up there with Floydian and RogueSun. |
Joined: August 25th, 2007
|He sure is up there with Floyd and Rouge..but the pic is A++ 10/10 |
Joined: March 27th, 2008
|At least a picture that does not focuses on one character standing in the middle. The sight of a charging cavalry is the one of the best things in the entire fantasy genre. |
Joined: May 17th, 2007
|Deadly Reflex Horse Combat? |
Seriously, I am deeply intrigued on how can someone play a game with so many mods and they are all in perfect harmony...
Heck, I install patch 1.2416 or something and the ground looks terrible (Also I use Qarls texture pack :3 )
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|A little too contrast-ish but still good. Makes me wonder why nobody has made a mod where like...a group of guards on horses hunt you down (and attack from atop their horses) or where you join a group of guards on horses to hunt someone/something else down. |
Joined: April 2nd, 2009
|Yeah, that too should have been in Oblivion. Mounted combat... *dream of an epic paladin fighting deadra on his white armored horse during the battle of bruma* |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!