The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 05-10-2009 at 07:38
Joined: April 9th, 2008
|Nice! Btw, what mod is that? It looks like some kind of city. |
Joined: April 9th, 2009
|yeah i want that city too. a well deserved 10 |
Joined: August 3rd, 2008
|It's Banana Split's latest Better Cities. |
From: (Portland, Oregon)
Joined: October 30th, 2007
| Wow! I love it! |
Joined: December 26th, 2007
|But don't all women like shiny things? |
Joined: February 17th, 2008
|for some reason the site is glitching (things like putting html script/ random lettering in the comment box without typing). |
well back to the pic
"likes shiny things"
something expected from a feline descendant
"other peoples shiny things"
even better XD
From: (Zalesie Górne)
Joined: December 4th, 2008
|HEHE . i give 10 |
Joined: February 17th, 2007
|Heh heh.....Nice job Floydian. I understand the "shiny things" part. I give 10/10. It's funny, and it looks good. Nice job. Keep 'em coming! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!