The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 02-02-2010 at 21:10
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: November 7th, 2007
|See those Ordinators? Reason #6 why Morrowind should be redone on Oblivion's engine. |
I love the models, the detail, the armor. Just like what a REAL Ordinator would look like, I think.
Joined: February 17th, 2007
|Oh joy. I had enough of those guys in Morrowind. |
Not that bad, RadarBourica. You get a..... 7/10 in my book. Image could be higher resolution. Good job, anyways. 7 isn't bad.
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|I couln't agree more Happy Russia! I so love the mohawk! 10/10 |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|For some reason, these guys remind me of the raiders from Fallout 3 |
Joined: July 13th, 2006
|Im not good at taking screenies at higher resolution, but I took this one and made it my pc wallpaper then Posted it here so you guys can enjoy the epicness. |
Thanks for the ratings and comments!!!
Joined: September 19th, 2008
|Awesome, I almost missed those guys...almost... still 10/10 |
Joined: May 23rd, 2008
|i agree with #4! image resolution could be better. but not a huge factor. 9/10 |
Joined: June 2nd, 2009
|Awesome pic you deserve a and a |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!