The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 07-31-2010 at 21:46
Joined: April 6th, 2008
|There's going to be a flood of comments... |
Anyway, looks great, looks like it will be filled with ghosts if you dare to step inside.
Great mood. Only thing I dislike are the lines in the background.
Otherwise, it definitely deserves as 10/10.
Joined: June 9th, 2009
|The fact it's on a postcard saves it....well I assume it's a postcard type image. |
Greetings from the lovely cathedral of death. 7/10
Joined: February 17th, 2007
|Last time I went there, my psycho side went crazy and summoned a horde of Zombies, then my Insane-yet-good side had to kill them all. (Split Personality.) |
Wow. You seem to like evil cathedrals, Floydian. That's not a bad thing, though. Yet another 10/10 from me. FEAR THE EVIL CATHEDRALS!
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Awesome. simply awesome. Love the effect you gave to it and the mood is very well captured. 10/10 |
Joined: July 18th, 2009
|Spookyyyyyyy!!!!! :O |
From: (Marrion ILL.)
Joined: October 27th, 2005
|Inappropriate comment removed, please read the rules before posting such comments in future |
Joined: July 22nd, 2009
|the one thing I said at this picture "Arhhhh!" |
Joined: May 22nd, 2010
|Seeing yourself in front of it is like an ant in front of a human, Grand !! : ) |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!