The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 07-30-2009 at 05:10
Joined: June 26th, 2009
|lol, this potd wasn't that bad i wounder who was the ass-munch troll rated it a one. looks pretty cool, the atmosphere suits it well. if i could vote, I'd give it an 8/10 |
Joined: August 3rd, 2008
|Sweet, I'm the only one with a POTD rated an even 1. |
Joined: January 15th, 2005
|If thats the scene I think it is, wouldn't it be more appropriate to say "being taken down by the Gatekeeper"? |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|I actually like this one a lot, strong reference to the all-hated vanilla Oblivion. |
No teen elfs with uber-giant swords who looks like a cheap hoe-instant 10/10 man
Joined: February 17th, 2007
|Good job, deathknowz. I'd rate a 10/10, if I could rate. Stupid broken rating system..... |
Nice picture, anyways.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!