The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 03-01-2009 at 15:05
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|I want to a DREMOR!!!!! but you cant choose 1 of those 10/10 GREAT 1 |
Joined: December 10th, 2004
|all three. duh. who dosnt want to be a cross between ebony and deadric? |
Joined: August 21st, 2005
|this is awesome, but wheres glass armor? |
Joined: May 10th, 2004
|bethesda dosnt whant anyone to know wath the glass looks like |
somebody has bee voting the picture down.
Joined: January 11th, 2006
|why not ? does it look really really kewl or some thing or is it really bad that they dont want us to know right now and save the dissapiontment for when the game comes out? (unlikely this game wont dissapiont any 1!) |
Joined: March 3rd, 2006
|this is awesome im definately being a assassin. Lucky for me, oblivion comes out early |
Joined: December 23rd, 2005
|THE MIDDLE 1 BABY! |
Joined: October 4th, 2004
|I don't know which one I want to be, when Oblvion comes out it will be my first venture into Elder Scrolls. |
Joined: March 11th, 2006
|Hmm...there's something subtley yet distinctly creepy about that second face |
Joined: July 28th, 2005
|Yea the second one is with the Mystic Dawn er sumtin they like the guys who kill the emperor. lol nice job on combining the 3 official wallpapers into one 10/10 |
Joined: March 3rd, 2007
|#2 it's not ebony, It's the DRAGON ARMOR!!!! THE EMPEROR ARMOR!!! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!