The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 03-25-2006 at 11:52
Joined: December 4th, 2005
|Better graphical blood? Are you saying you are using a mod or a ini tweak or something to give the blood better graphics? Personally I dont think it looks that different to standard Oblivion blood. Anyway its a nice screenshot. |
Joined: May 10th, 2004
|they changed the name! oh well im running the game on maxe settings. so every thing is nice and perdy. |
Joined: January 21st, 2005
|Lucky you.... i can barly run this game. thats because i got a stupid Nvidia FX5700 graphics card... my monitor res is 1280x1024... in order to play this freakin game, i have to put it on 800x600... with medium textures. no bloom. or HDR... barely any shadows... and it still lags... my comp sucks and i probally wont be getting a new one anytime soon.... Is there anything I can do to help make my game run better? anyone? I did the Disk clean up and the disk Defragmenter... is there anything else I can do? edit files?? if any one has any tips.. Id be thankful as *****... I JUST WANT MY GAME TO LOOK GOOD! |
Joined: May 25th, 2005
|To make it look good, get a better computer... |
Joined: May 10th, 2004
|to #3 go to newegg.com they have all kinds of stuff like a 6800gt for $130. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!