The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 04-05-2006 at 12:17
Joined: November 9th, 2005
|HELLOOOO, where is everybody? OH I get it, the invisibility spell eh? 10/10 |
Joined: September 25th, 2005
|In one of the guilds, all of the mages either go to thier houses or upstairs to the dorms. I stole alot of alchemy stuffs and sold it to that thieves guild trader in Burma. |
This doesn't look like that one, but they probably do the same thing wherever this guy is.
Joined: September 9th, 2002
|More like tantrum. |
Joined: January 11th, 2006
|lol now go kill the guildmasters lol |
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Yea but about the pic itself its REALLY easy to do. But the caption is good so it gets a 6 |
Joined: November 2nd, 2002
|I don't see where this is counted off as funny. You snuck in and threw stuff everywhere. Big deal. 2. |
Joined: August 7th, 2004
|It's too bad that when you knock fragile things over (i.e. Glass, clay, etc.), it doesn't break or even get damaged... |
Joined: August 10th, 2004
|For having a really good physics, if you throw a feather it drops like a rock. |
For the pic 6/10
From: (Oakland, California)
Joined: April 4th, 2006
|I did the same thing, in one of the hotel lobbies while waiting for some wienie washer or another to wake up. However masterofoblivion is right the caption itself gets it a high rating. |
Joined: February 17th, 2006
|Nice, 7/10, me pimp eat donut and beer |
Joined: November 30th, 2003
|Cool!!! 9/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!