The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 04-07-2006 at 02:07
Joined: January 11th, 2004
|What the hell happened there? lol. |
5 / 5 for the weirdness... =)
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|How the hell did you did that??? i didnt know you can fly in the game!!!! 7/10 not quite funny |
Joined: April 26th, 2005
|Thats hilarious. How did you accomplish that? |
Joined: September 16th, 2002
|He probably typed in "tcl" in the console. "tcl" is noclipping. |
Joined: January 21st, 2005
|Go in the Water, start Swimming. In the middle of swimming, press the console button " ` ", and type tcl. |
type tcl again to go back to normal
I had the same idea, just i never took a picture of mine. Its still a good 8/10
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Yea I've been trying to make a mod/spell that makes you do this but you can't go through ground and theres a 3m height limit. It would be cool to fly through the Imperial City. Cheers |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|he could've used the noclipping cheat but I also heard there are some bouncy areas in Cyrodiil and that when you are on such an area your character is in the swimming pose while bouncing up and down |
Joined: November 30th, 2005
|#7 there are many map glitches, sometimes when you run against a rock, you get shot into the air (lol) and when you are very unlucky, when you lag a bit, then you run straight through an object (wall or door OUTSIDE) which will place you under the map. |
You can get out, but OR you have to use travel from the map, OR you just open a door when you can reach one and you get in a house and you can get back...
Never tried tcl, but ty for the tip, would be handy to get quick across those nasty hills.
Joined: November 6th, 2004
|What the hell thats not the pic i posted hmmm mustve made a mistake when submitting meh i used the Noclipp cheat and went in the water but the pic i thought i submitted had my guy spreading his arms out and u ca see an imperial guard on a horse looking up at me it was funny thank god they didnt change my title. |
P.S. Thats my Dremora Dude From my Races Mod i named him ***** Man lol.
Joined: November 6th, 2004
|Bas tard Man |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!