The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 15 | Last comment: 06-08-2006 at 01:15
Joined: December 22nd, 2005
|Maybe, but the picture is pretty boring for a potd, though... |
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|no no no i seen better because your graphics are low 3/10 |
Joined: April 11th, 2005
|u dont like it just because his graphics are low?? |
Joined: January 4th, 2006
|not great but not bad admittedly although your graphics are low it still kicks the butt of every other game 6/10 |
Joined: January 15th, 2005
|Even with the graphics low, I still think its a decent pic, mostly for tranquillity's sake. |
Joined: June 7th, 2006
|it might not be that xiting or have amazing graphics but the compozition is good |
Joined: May 28th, 2006
|it might be better if the sun was below the horrizen still looks pretty good tho |
Joined: July 3rd, 2005
|it still looks really pretty compared to my comp lol 7/10 |
but im getting a new comp soon so i can finaly play TES4 with more than 15 FPS
Joined: February 17th, 2003
|I like the PotD, and I see that I'm not the only sufferer of "buggered shadow suyndrome"... |
Look at the Imperial City - the centre (in the view) portion of the outer wall is lit up, the other sections are correctly shadowed... they really need to fix that, or the graphics chip makers, or whoever is responsible for the appearance of that bug...
Joined: May 25th, 2005
|Was this made with the Natural Environments mod installed or was it unmodified Oblivian? I like the shot. Has that postcard appeal. |
Joined: January 24th, 2006
|I think this is a wicked picture, but i would preffer more of the lake there. Or maybe a whole shot from the top of a mountain. |
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Take off self shadows because that is a broken setting for SM 2.0 cards (mine anyway) |
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
|awww i think its pritty with this game i can wach the sun rise with my girl friend in side!!! but my computers better and so it looks better i'll give ya a 8/10 becuse i do think its pritty |
Joined: September 16th, 2002
|#11 said it best, it has that postcard appeal to it. It's a very cool picture. Nice job harryhead! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!