The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 05-05-2006 at 20:16
Joined: January 24th, 2006
|its pretty lame since there is only one guy behind him |
Joined: July 10th, 2005
|Same thing happend to me, think its something that happens to everyone. So guess its not that special. 3/10 |
Joined: November 30th, 2005
|It always happens to everyone but that's why it's so fun 10/10 |
Joined: September 25th, 2005
|It never happened to me >.> I had killed all of em' before I talked to this guy. |
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|yea it happed to me like the same way but in my way the assasin was much more closer.. |
Joined: March 28th, 2006
|My experience was awesome. I had pulled an arrow back and let it go just as the guy initiated the talking, so as soon as he was done my arrow loosed, he fell, and so did the assassin. Nice job, 8/10. |
Joined: August 21st, 2005
|I ran away from him and he followed. When he finally spoke to me, Martin killed the pursueing assassin who was way closer than that |
Joined: December 8th, 2002
|Whether there's only one guy behind him or this happens to everyone, its still pretty funny. |
Joined: September 5th, 2002
|It got a giggle out of me ^_^ Lighten up flamers, oye. |
Joined: February 1st, 2006
|That hapen to me too ^^ |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!