The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 07-30-2006 at 22:46
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Well the guy stabbed him self so its not really his fault |
Joined: September 7th, 2005
|He failed the stretched out guy too! |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|he failed putting the chainmail on too >_> |
Joined: July 8th, 2006
| pretty nice picture but wats up with the stretched out guy? |
Joined: October 22nd, 2003
The creator of this pic propably used the "fun with magic" mod.
You can there use a spell on another person which makes him 4 times taller. If he gets kiled he usually returnes to normal size. But in some cases he just becomes this thined out version of his former self. Its a very hilarius mod. ^^
Joined: November 28th, 2005
|Thats why its called the hilarity mod ^^ XD |
Joined: March 30th, 2005
|omg wtf happend to jenna lol! |
(yes i know the names of the blades guys)
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
|dont feel bad, i do to i liked jenna, i liked her so much, i sucked her blood ever night being a vampier nice pic. the thined out thing scares me thow lol |
From: (West Auckland County Durham)
Joined: June 18th, 2006
|sorta notice the dead guy has about 2 dozen arrows stuck in his ass..... |
what a way to go eh?...
Joined: July 23rd, 2006
|I wonder what the battle was about lol. |
From: (Staten Island, New York)
Joined: June 28th, 2006
|the guys streched out looks anarexic |
Joined: May 6th, 2006
|Funnny, what would have been better is with the guy kneeling have him getting ready to stab himself for failing like the Samuri. Cool pic. 9/10 (no samuri thing) |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!