The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 01-25-2007 at 14:06
Joined: March 30th, 2005
|omg thats funny dude! |
Joined: January 24th, 2006
|Woahhhhhhhhhhh he is like superman to be holding that ghing one handed |
Joined: May 10th, 2006
|Cheaters way: jump on a roof and shoot him with arrows...he still might be able to hit u though |
Joined: March 4th, 2004
| lol |
Joined: June 24th, 2004
|Run out onto the water and shoot him with arrows. Assuming you are good with a bow, and can walk on water. |
Joined: August 5th, 2004
|ahhh finally an actually funny potd 10/10 for crazy spontanioniulistic randombobualism |
Joined: January 4th, 2006
|pretty funny but could have had a better caption 7/10 |
Joined: April 11th, 2005
|pretty damn funny! |
From: (San Diego, California)
Joined: September 7th, 2005
|Thats dang funny. Would of been better if taken during the day and the guard had a giant axe but its one of the best ones shown in a while |
Joined: January 17th, 2006
I thought the caption suits it brilliantly!
From: (Cape Town)
Joined: November 30th, 2006
|WAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYIN OBLIVION217!!! |
Joined: January 24th, 2007
|Hmmmm..... He must of had fun lugging that abomination up to Cloud Top from Bruma. I wonder how long that took him? |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!