The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 06-19-2006 at 00:17
Joined: September 7th, 2005
|I tihnk I remember doing that quest 7/10, A little bland |
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
Joined: January 5th, 2006
|I loved that quest, and that would be a good picture without the crosshair or HUD |
Joined: June 1st, 2003
|I just finished that quest |
anyone know what in the world I would need the apron for?
Joined: January 21st, 2006
|you dont really need it for anything, It's just a nice little bauble to have. |
Nice picture, but rather easy to get 6.5/10 (if i could i guess it is a 7 then...)
Joined: December 23rd, 2005
|Just my opionion here, but wouldn't it be good to paint in-game? anywayys 10/10 for the caption and Pic! |
Joined: September 16th, 2002
|That was an great quest. Nice pic. 9/10. |
Joined: April 11th, 2005
|im still working on the Thieves guild quest line, im like a chilly willy ingame. 5 min walk, 3 min staring at a bumpmap |
#6, same here, i tried to use a paint brush and paper but noooooooooooo...
Joined: May 5th, 2006
|That quest rules but i can't get farther in the dream |
Plz tell me how
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Thats not a dream mission. You go into a painting and help the paint escape the painting. |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|It would be cool if you could create your own painted worlds with that paint brush, and go there |
anyway I don't really understand the picture with the titel... I think I'll give a 6/10 as most people gave a 7...
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|that quest was awsm (sucks if ur a mage and dont do much with a sword even wit turpintine) the [icture is solid a 7/10 |
Joined: December 23rd, 2005
|ya turpentine sucks donkey nuggets |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!