The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 04-21-2006 at 02:53
Joined: February 9th, 2006
|lol he looks so sad... curious potd, 7/10 |
Joined: April 9th, 2006
|ummm 5/10 cos u did it |
Joined: January 25th, 2005
|I had the same thing... looks like a bug... I think he didn't move his lips while talking either. |
Joined: September 9th, 2005
|If you turn it upside down, it looks like a happy potato with a huge viking helmet, riding a boat |
Joined: March 19th, 2005
|Fanatism.. wow.. how within the human's capabilities did you notice that?! O_O |
Joined: November 9th, 2005
|He"s NOT lookin sad!!! , He"s wondering why you"ve got a BULGE in you"re pants.... |
Joined: January 24th, 2005
|"Sir.. That had BETTER be a concealed dagger you have there. Either way, I will have to report this to the Captain." |
Joined: February 18th, 2006
|Red puffy eyes he can barely keep open? I thought those silver carafes looked funny |
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Looks like a case of Blight. He's screwed |
Joined: May 10th, 2004
|crablord needs his bottle |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!