The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 05-26-2006 at 06:05
Joined: February 19th, 2005
|booooooring 0/10 |
Joined: July 10th, 2005
|What the, is that the mouse pointer i see. And did you type that message in console. Well i seen better, next time use the print key function, wont get your mouse on screen then |
Joined: February 7th, 2006
|Hmmm, not really that funny, (if it was supposed to be) you took her clothes off to make it look like "come get dinner then sex" |
Joined: December 8th, 2002
|The thing is, she actually looks like shes been there all along, the placement of the wine bottle, the way the leg is propped up as it is, I think it looks pretty good.... Caption fits well with it.. |
Seems like everyone is expecting some sort of very cool or very funny thing in every PotD that comes along.
Joined: January 4th, 2006
|would have been nice with no cursor or the little bar you have tried to hide at the edge but its ok |
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Backgroud land isn't that good either, Plus why would she be laying in the dirt waiting for you when she could be on the bedoll |
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|Ok i give u credit for effort wth teh bottle and sticks,(set up) |
And I think the idea is good
Caption could be much better and the execution of the pic could be much better
I give it a 6
Joined: April 11th, 2005
| just unfunny... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!