The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 06-05-2006 at 06:33
Joined: January 4th, 2006
|forgive me but i'm not sure i understand.... |
Joined: May 3rd, 2005
|There's a very old cartoon that came on when I was really little (I'm 16), and Captain Planet would help kids "Make the world a better place" by cleaning up garbage, catching people dumping oil in rivers, etc. I always thought it was kinda lame . Google him and see what u come up with lol. |
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|I thought this one was pretty smart, so I posted it. I remeber the cartoons as well, to hippie for me though |
Joined: February 27th, 2006
|lol @ Captain Planet reference,plain brilliant. |
Joined: September 7th, 2005
|Title goes very well with pic. |
Joined: January 5th, 2006
|"Captain planet, he's a hero. Gonna take polution down to zero" |
That was the first line of the theme tune, can't remember much else. Like the pic though, and the caption is very thought-provoking for us old-beards.
Joined: January 21st, 2005
|Captin planet FTW |
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|when i first glanced at it scrolling thru real quick it looked like sammon swiming up stream .... |
Joined: October 29th, 2005
|lmfao my computer teacher from middle school dressed up as captain planet and started throwing 5 dollar bills across the gym during a talent show for anyone who could answer recycling questions. great job on the pic. |
Joined: February 21st, 2006
|http://www.tessource.net/files/cache/3731.html well theres the link to that pimp scythe + 3 others....this reminds me of one time i had like a hole bunch of cloned scythes (bloody ones) and then had like a whole bunch of ppl attacking eachother with those scythes was funny as hell xD |
btw im not sure if im alowed to send that link but i just cant have it that i know where to get it and other ppl dont
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!