The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-03-2006 at 16:26
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Nice scyth, but the pic isn't anything special |
Joined: March 4th, 2004
|dark brotherhood pwnz |
again with the nice scyth
where can I get it?
Joined: September 7th, 2005
|Ok pic, nothing special, cool weapon bumps it up to 8 |
Joined: December 8th, 2002
|Ok, I have to ask, what makes a pic special in your eyes? Seriously... |
Joined: September 25th, 2005
|I assume the guy is suppost to be praying and the picture ment to feel deep, romantic, and dramatic. |
You can't really pull stuff like that off in video games...in game. It is very rare when you'll see someone doing that sort of thing in a movie or a game, and have it really make you think about the person. I don't really like it, nice try though, if I have your aim right I mean.
Joined: January 4th, 2006
|i've never seen any scythes in oblivion before....i'm assuming its a mod? |
Joined: June 1st, 2006
|I know everyone already said it, but nice scythe. I gave it 6/10. |
Joined: December 4th, 2005
|10/10. I like the lighting, scythe etc. Its just a cool pic. |
Joined: February 21st, 2006
|are we allowd to send links to a mod even tho its on a nother site? |
Joined: September 14th, 2004
|Dark Brotherhood rules! |
Nice picture BTW
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!