The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 08-23-2009 at 22:36
Joined: May 31st, 2004
|How did that happen?? 5/10 |
Joined: March 4th, 2006
|I don't get it. That caption isn't vey good. |
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|what is it? a huge leaf? i cant even see what it is! |
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|it's a mountain lion. and @ # 2 the physics ebgine warps chjaracters and items sometimes. |
From: (menlo park)
Joined: August 25th, 2006
|this is just retarded |
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
Joined: June 10th, 2006
|poor pic srry 1/10 |
Joined: September 22nd, 2006
|i like the glitch with the broken necked mountain lion, but the caption...is questionable. |
Joined: April 28th, 2006
|this is so stupid |
Joined: July 15th, 2005
|umm i think maybe he means the mountain lion can't hide from the player. as you can see the lion's face is barely showing, hence "hiding"? idk i think this is what's going on. if so then it's still not very good. |
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|ok.... this kinda makes sense not funny though the mountain lion is trying to hide under itself to get away from his character. caption sux taken right out of the mouth of bandits. dont do that thats evil dont steal things uhm i give 3/10 |
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|Not that good I'm afraid, but it isn't actively annoying so an average 5/10 |
Joined: August 23rd, 2009
|about as usfull as this emoticon : so yea 4/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!