The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-15-2006 at 19:43
Joined: January 15th, 2005
|hehehe, thats twisted (the quote with the pic) |
Joined: January 6th, 2006
|cool howd you do that |
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
|.........Should i even ask? 7/10 |
Joined: December 6th, 2004
|i think it's the mod which provides you with lots of new spells |
there is one that shoots everyone except for player very high up in the air
Joined: May 28th, 2005
|rofl....makes me think of Bob the Ball episode 2 where Randy the Friendly Bum says "It's a miracle!" Randy said as bloody chunks rained from the heavens... 10/10 |
Joined: January 5th, 2006
|This is what PotD should be all about - stupid pictures that make me laugh. |
Joined: August 21st, 2005
|its PJs Spell pack thingy. |
Joined: April 15th, 2006
|All I can is is.... Pwnt. 10/10 |
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|thats simply awsm 9/10 |
Joined: June 10th, 2005
|How will I smuggle skooma, haha. Nice addition there |
10/10 because of the thought of gurads flying
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!