The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 01-25-2007 at 13:59
Joined: June 24th, 2006
|its cool that one eye is closed and one eye is open 7/10 |
Joined: July 2nd, 2003
|Lol that's some accurate shooting. And the goblin looks... kinda weird too. Anyway, nice |
Joined: December 27th, 2004
|Looks more like he's smokin his pot |
Joined: August 2nd, 2002
|I had a similar thing happen to me in one of the arena fights. |
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
|the guy mostlikey killed it then shot it with the arrow but still nice 7/10 |
Joined: July 17th, 2004
|lol he is not just fighting with a blunt .. he smoking it too |
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|hahaa thats preaty good its hard to hit dead in the mouth beacuse if its not dead center it has a tendinsy to go to either side of the mouth o well 7/10 |
Joined: January 24th, 2007
|On the Dark Brotherhood mission were you kill Dreth the dark elf I shot him in the heart in one shot. The guard talking to him didn't seem to notice and walked of thinking Dreth had fallen asleep or something. When I examined the body he was smiling too! I'm not sure why he was smiling but it was pretty funny. Shame I didn't take a pic. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!