The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 06-16-2006 at 19:14
Joined: July 10th, 2005
| Man, I just recently completed that Dark Brotherhood quest where you had to kill that skooma lunatic LOL!! That dude gave me a hard laugh! |
Joined: June 10th, 2006
| I can edit screenshots too. |
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
|ya know....i've never bin to the skooma dens ^_^ |
Joined: December 6th, 2004
|this is morrowind right?? |
Joined: November 28th, 2004
|Yes, It is morrowind |
Joined: April 11th, 2005
|What happens when u drink some skooma? |
Joined: February 1st, 2005
|you loose some stuff on your character like some personalety and gain HP fatigue for some secs.. nothing special |
Joined: April 22nd, 2006
|Yippi a MW pic! i love it! 10 of 10! |
Joined: August 21st, 2005
|whoa its been forever since something Morrowindish came onto the site. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!