The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 11-09-2006 at 19:14
Joined: July 23rd, 2006
|The G Man in Half Life 2 is better..haha. |
Joined: April 11th, 2005
|#1, ur right ^^ |
4 for the try , just made me shuckle a bit..
Joined: January 19th, 2005
|I don't know what a shuckle is, but I'm sure it would make me feel more comfortable than staring at this screen capture. |
Joined: October 30th, 2006
|What is "The G-men"? |
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|Yeah what is G-men? i dont hae half-life so i dont know.. besides its just 4 men in black armor staring at you... whats the point? |
From: (Carp, Ontario)
Joined: October 7th, 2005
|Its ok I guess...I'll give it 6/10 |
Joined: October 7th, 2006
|i don't get it but i can see what you mean! 6/10 |
Joined: March 4th, 2006
|The g-man is a mysterious man in a blue suit with a red tie, and he always holds a briefcase. He appears throughout Half Life and Half Life 2 but only appears once in Half Life 2 Episode 1. |
Joined: March 4th, 2006
|Not a very good PotD though. 3/10. |
Joined: September 10th, 2006
|yeah.. i'm not seeing the G-Man, maybe more like the Vortigaunts maybe? |
Joined: October 31st, 2006
half life rocks
Joined: December 31st, 2003
|It's because of the white background, gman in half life visits you in strange places. |
From: (San Francisco)
Joined: October 28th, 2006
|Good but not great... |
Joined: May 10th, 2004
|Wrong G-Man people! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!