The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 01-25-2007 at 13:49
Joined: February 21st, 2005
|ha that's pretty funny, but a bit of a spoiler if you haven't finished the dark brotherhood quest. |
Joined: November 3rd, 2004
|ummm right....8/10 |
Joined: July 7th, 2006
|Welcome to the dark brotherhood my friend.. |
Joined: April 11th, 2005
|I dont get it... |
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|hahaha thats good muhahah i wonder how he did it if there is a mod tha allows u to hold painting stuff i want it |
Joined: October 11th, 2005
|#1 umm well it wasnt a spoiler till u said that...i didnt know this happened at the end thanks |
Joined: May 28th, 2006
|he didn't spoil the entire ending... you may not know what missions you do before and after that..... besides if you haven't finished the darkbrotherhood quest yuor a pretty gigantic noob... pretty cool potd though |
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|Yeah its not a spoiler untill you tell everyone that Lucien was a tratior for the Imperial Watch |
Joined: April 1st, 2005
|LOL! MasterofOblivion |
Joined: January 23rd, 2006
|I never finished the Dark Brotherhood quests. I just went far enough to get vampirism . |
Joined: January 24th, 2007
|I don't think it is Lucien Lachance but then again I've not completed all the Dark Brotherhood missions. If my knowledge is correct then that is your vampire minion in the Deepscorn Hollow plugin, I think. |
Joined: January 24th, 2007
|Ok after finishing all the Dark Brotherhood quests in little over 4 hours, with breaks in between, I found out I may be wrong. I arrived at Applewatch and found it looked like the place in the picture. It also looks like Lucien Lachance's body( note that he was an Imperial Watch traitor). There also appears to be a member of the Black Hand in the background that stood there when I was there so I puzzled. You cannot equip a palette and paint brush so would rootwit13 please explain how he did that. I am astounded! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!