The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 09-18-2006 at 21:15
Joined: September 7th, 2005
|Not quite sure how to vote this, as I didn't see the movie. I'll just give it a 7. |
Joined: May 8th, 2006
|I think those claw things are supposed to be the kraken (Davie Jone's "terrible beastie" so its pretty original. 7/10 |
Joined: July 18th, 2006
|I did not really get wat r u talking about? |
Joined: April 6th, 2005
I did not really get wat r u talking about?
Its suppose to look like the kraken from pirates of the caribbean 2. I think its quite clever....
Joined: February 27th, 2006
|krakens,undead,what next?mutant penguins with machine guns?.Original,7/10 |
Joined: May 21st, 2006
|Too bas the Kraken was huge compared to that. Maybe if he downloaded a giant mudcrab mod to use instead of using a normal mudcrab. Oh well. Its still a good shot. |
8/10 for originality.
Joined: May 21st, 2006
|Gah. I misspelled bad. We need an edit comment feature. |
Joined: November 28th, 2005
|10/10 because it's such a great film and quite unexpected from that caption...you could have easily just spawned a bunch of pirates near some ships so good effort XD |
Joined: November 4th, 2005
|it should of had a helmet or hat next to him and him in a trench coat |
Joined: March 2nd, 2004
|dude, console commands, there is a scale code that would have made the thingy huge, hell! you should have done it around a ship in the imp water front! or just used the CS for the whole thing! this could have been really good. but all we have here is just..... a guy in the middle of a dead mudcrab. yipee. 5/10 |
Joined: July 8th, 2006
|This just happened while i was playing amd took a pic of it |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!