The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 11-04-2006 at 17:05
Joined: September 12th, 2006
|a think it looks cool just because its from ingame and lets you see how the characters |
dynamicly react to everything so i give it an 8/10
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|I think it's a scripted event from the main quest... |
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|Not too bad... 7/10 |
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|yes actually it is a scripted event......next time, make your own scenes |
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|ss pretty good ill give it a 7/10 |
Joined: August 18th, 2006
|It's scripted, the only reaction is the player character turns his head to look at him. All he is doing is standing in front of the Emperor, the one who Ocato is really bowing to |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!