The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 09-23-2006 at 15:19
Joined: February 20th, 2006
|At least this doesnt have deadly graphics |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|err... this actually means Indiana Jones would be the next Indiana Jones, Seeing as Oblivion takes place way before Indiana Jones, but I don't really get it, just a dude with a torch in a dungeon |
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|Oblivion and Indiana Jones are on different worlds... |
But I agree on the whole, just a guy in a dungeon thing. Pretty Poor, 4/10.
Joined: August 18th, 2006
|you guys are just prats to be fair. lol its a decent pic and its not just about the picture its about the caption and what it represents. 10/10 |
From: (Gorleston, Gt. Yarmouth (Norfolk))
Joined: September 2nd, 2006
|Give the guy a break! Be positive..... loads of people on the filefront network moan endlessly about POTD's but they never can do anything constructive. I agree with mstm 10/10 encourage don't slander XD |
Joined: September 22nd, 2006
| i like this a lot, the pictures not bad, the graphics are very nice, and i love the theme of it. "heroes aren't born.. Heroes Are Made" i love it. its original, and its just awesome. one of the best potds ive seen in awhile. 10/10 i loveit. |
Joined: September 10th, 2006
|i dno't understand, the quote in the picture and the title of the picture are totally unrelated |
Joined: July 4th, 2006
|@7 and 2: |
Umm the hole meaning of it is that this person wasn't born a HERO of time or any crap like other game's he is made one over time of dungeon diving and other thing's I get it personally and have to say really awsome!
Joined: July 27th, 2003
|You would've thought most of the people here have never even seen Indiana Jones, its quite a well known image thats been 'Oblivionified'. Great pic 10/10. |
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|whenever they showed indiana, he seemed to always be holding a torch.*in caves, at least*i personally like indiana jones so its a 9/10 for me. |
Joined: April 13th, 2005
|The 'next Indiana Jones' is missing his revolver and whip... |
just out of curiosity, what are the other letters below the normal ones?
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|They're Greek made to look like english (i think). |
Joined: October 25th, 2005
|No, i used symbol |
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|I'll bet that my morrowind character could strike him down without a sweat! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!