The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 09-04-2006 at 04:11
Joined: May 11th, 2006
|This is so bad its un true. |
Joined: July 23rd, 2006
|this looks funny |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|how can it be that my crappy pics become PotD!? I mean... there gotta be better ones |
Joined: January 15th, 2005
|For half life 2 I once put a combine in a real life pic then smoothed it over and put light on it took an hour but I might submit one for oblivion maybe: |
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|Am I missing something? It's just a guard... |
Joined: August 18th, 2006
|i was feeling generous so i gave it a four. |
Joined: August 8th, 2006
|I've seen pictures of Michael Jackson that look cooler, out of all the hilarious pictures (mostly by me) why this one? The guy looks like he has a broken neck for crying out loud, and the rusty armour? PAH! |
Joined: March 4th, 2006
|I like it. |
Joined: August 20th, 2006
|A 2 for effort. |
Joined: July 16th, 2005
|omg, this pic sucks. 1/10 but only coz u tried |
Joined: July 22nd, 2006
|wat happened to the funny pictures |
Joined: August 19th, 2006
|Well I've seen much much better ones before... What's up with you people? The potds are so crap lately... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!