The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 11-18-2006 at 08:47
Joined: February 22nd, 2005
|haha that ork is gonna have a stif neck! its an ok POTD, kinda obvious tho as its jus a trashed house. the ork saves it tho. 6/10 |
Joined: May 14th, 2005
|agh you noob, its a shop. The orc is twisted. I got this bug once, the guys head got caught behind a rock and his body fell down the hill at cloud ruler. it went all the way to bruma and in the end one pixel of his body ended up stretched about a kilometre long. |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|He's gonna need special threatment after that! 7/10 |
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|Lol, i had this bug once, while playing SplinterCell Coop... and only when i was switching at normal vision |
Btw,never had a problem like this in Oblivion...
Joined: August 18th, 2006
|one word............................................lol |
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|lol its the elasto-guy from the fantastic four!!! he knocked that guard on the right there and is about to attack the screen |
Joined: October 21st, 2006
|its ok but probba;y happens all the time |
Joined: August 2nd, 2006
|Yup I've had this happen to me in Splinter Cell and Oblivion. In SC, i was in a split jump on a wall, the comp saw me, shot me down, and my upper half of my body fell, stretching the torso, while my legs remained suspended in the air. As for Oblivion, lets just say that land dreaughs can get even more ugly. Reloading the game in Oblivion seems to fix this, even if you quicksaved right in front of it. |
Anyway, I guess the Imperial Gaurd died while trying to beat the ork.
Joined: September 21st, 2006
|hahaha, if i could i would give it a 20/10 but i can't so 10/10 |
Joined: June 25th, 2003
|The technical term is a "twang" Btw......... I just made that up. 8/10 |
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|Nice one, 8/10 for comedic value. |
Joined: November 14th, 2006
|I generaly get this bug when I get extream lag, which is after long hrs of the game being up (I got to sleep and leave it on, cupple days later this happens when some one falls down or dies) 8/10 |
Joined: October 21st, 2006
|NEW PIC NEW PIC COME ON NEW PIC |
From: (The Heartlands)
Joined: November 5th, 2006
|thts not hard to do 3/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!