The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 17 | Last comment: 01-03-2007 at 07:40
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|WTF wow....description in the title.....0.00000000000000000001/10 |
Joined: May 20th, 2006
|well i found it funny... |
Joined: October 3rd, 2006
|bleh 0/0 LOL |
From: (menlo park)
Joined: August 25th, 2006
Joined: June 16th, 2005
|"'Ello, gorgeous!" |
Good picture, but the caption's lacking.
Joined: November 12th, 2004
|i hope a modder out there gets an idea for a kraken or something deep in the sea at the northern part... |
btw that reminded me of the giant slaughterfish,never expected that when i decided to swim as deep as i can..........
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|Not bad. 8/10 for the effort. |
From: (south bend)
Joined: February 16th, 2006
|Totally Awesome Dude10/10 |
Joined: July 27th, 2005
|hey guys, just because it isnt funny doesnt mean it sucks |
This is very nice and I like it, It would scare the hell out of me if I saw it Ingame
Joined: July 16th, 2005
|this is great 10/10 |
From: (My Mind)
Joined: December 31st, 2004
|Cool 10/10 we need a mod with a Kracken in it |
Joined: October 7th, 2006
|Mediocre photoshopping. Looks like you put quite a bit of time into it though. Keep at it and your manipulations will look flawless eventually! |
From: (The Heartlands)
Joined: November 5th, 2006
|u cut the kraken image out using a jasc software i bet. if u did 10/10 |
if u used some crud like paint then -6/10
From: (buenos aires)
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|* 14 I cut the image of my character and then add some water and glow with photoshop its not big deal. |
Joined: December 4th, 2006
|where and how did u find that |
From: (Cape Town)
Joined: November 30th, 2006
|Photoshopped pirates Of the carribean 2 somehow..... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!