The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 09-25-2007 at 17:00
Joined: February 24th, 2007
|what is with the title 7/10 still. and for those that want to know this is one of the people in the arena chearing for you in the stands |
From: (St.Joseph, Missouri)
Joined: November 23rd, 2006
|I think the guy is supposed to represent graphics from Elder Scrolls: Redguard (it's a old game). |
Joined: May 11th, 2007
|what the hell is it with that name?! |
Joined: October 21st, 2006
|look at #2 he is probely right that would be the only thing that made sense |
Joined: August 29th, 2006
|lol. It's like those cereal commercials where somebody mixes up the cereals. |
Joined: November 14th, 2006
|The title is probably the graphics from each game |
Joined: September 25th, 2007
|hahaha lol 9/10! its nice |
Joined: January 16th, 2006
|OMG that guy's even uglier than the adoring fan!! wait... is that even possible? Oh well, at least it isn't fatter (or more annoying.... is it?) |
9/10 since the title is a bit confusing (I understood it after reading #2's comment, though)
Joined: March 13th, 2007
|This one is ugly as a dog!! |
Joined: July 15th, 2004
|yeah google it up for those who are not familiar with the older TES games. Redguard is TES episode before Morrowind |
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|Whoah! What's that mod you have on your health bars? |
Anyway, nice pic; but the title is kinda long... 8/10
Joined: March 4th, 2007
|It's just a HUD mod llama, go try to find one |
Eh... not bad I guess
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!