The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 06-08-2008 at 11:47
Joined: October 28th, 2007
|Gah, I'm sorry this went up to early. |
I meant to change the time, but I phail.
From: (Chesterfield VA)
Joined: April 21st, 2008
|YAY, Its being changed.... |
Joined: April 6th, 2008
|Do you mean that he's going to rob you on the road because he's wearing a mask? I don't understand. |
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Haha, good one! |
Joined: June 1st, 2005
|@3 The point is he is wearing daedric armor and therefore looks like a daedra - and he is walking the pilgrim's way, the way of the nine divines |
Joined: October 6th, 2007
|yea good one |
Joined: June 25th, 2003
|HA! Brilliant! 9/10 |
From: (Rochester Kent)
Joined: July 21st, 2007
|Very amusing lol. 9/10 |
Joined: May 23rd, 2008
|lol nub, he gets pwned by teh wraith lolz!!1!! |
ok enough with the internet slang.
From: (Cambridge, Ontario)
Joined: June 3rd, 2007
|This is hilarious. I remember, the first time I went through the Knights of the Nine bonus material, that I thought this guy was going to attack me. He was wearing Orcish at the time, but I was thinking, "Hey, weren't they talking about trials and tests and all that? How do I know that this guy's not going to attack me?" |
This picture brought back some rather amusing moments for me.
He was wearing Daedric when the Wraith nabbed him, though. Poor bloke...
Joined: April 17th, 2008
|Hehehe 10/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!