The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 17 | Last comment: 05-28-2007 at 23:10
Joined: November 19th, 2006
|kinda pathetic really |
Joined: July 15th, 2005
|is that a dual bladed sword the white person is wielding? |
From: (Montreal, Quebec)
Joined: August 14th, 2006
|To gideon: What a pathetic comment........completely useless |
To Oldmanpoo: The picture is awsome, so are the mods you used! 8/10 for me!
From: (New England)
Joined: December 19th, 2005
|It's kind of cool, reminds me of Spy vs. Spy. |
Joined: May 8th, 2006
|How the heck to you get these views? lol |
Pretty cool, 8/10
Joined: March 3rd, 2007
|man, the mask mod looks cool! 9/10 i don't like the blade it's a bit to large. kinda looks like the epic good vs evil theme |
Joined: August 2nd, 2006
|The imperial agent part in he title could use some revising, other than that, i love it! |
reminds me of V for Vendetta
Joined: March 8th, 2007
|Awesome!! 10/10. |
Is that the masks plugin by jcarl904?.. cause most masks in that plugin stick up through my hood.
If it isn't I'd really like to know which one it is..
Joined: December 26th, 2006
|yes he has 1 of the swords in the FF7 sword mod oh cool pic! |
Joined: March 2nd, 2007
|Thanks for the comments everyone (well, most of you). |
Hedning85, it is from that mod. That sounds like a strange problem you're having with the masks.
Joined: February 21st, 2007
|Aggh! it is that Hashashin armor, I got killed when retreaving my Dagger & Hashashin Armor, never knew it was a suprise when taking the dagger, well... what can i say about this? realy nothing unusual, exept.. Why does 2 NPC's have hashashin armour and how? |
From: (Cape Town)
Joined: November 30th, 2006
|Now THATS cool! |
10/10 all the way!
Joined: December 31st, 2006
|Amazing just amazing 10/10 and #1 u r weird |
Joined: December 10th, 2006
|i say good 8/10 |
Joined: February 14th, 2006
The mask is from Fable the Lost Chapters! It's Jack of Blades Mask!
Cool! What mod is it from?
From: (Tigard, OR)
Joined: April 14th, 2007
|In my version of the game, the top corners of the masks peek out of the hoods - my chars head model isn't strange in any way .... :S this just makes me want to fix it 500% more. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!